Why wait for suikoden 6...?

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
ENDmyinitials

Why wait for suikoden 6...?

Post by ENDmyinitials »

I know it's illegal to make a suikoden game, but let's face it. suikoden is dead. The suikoden team has been disband. But we the fans can make suikoden come back to life. I want to help the series continue. I was curious in knowing everyone's opinion.

Where would you want to see suikoden 6 take place? Should it be in the western continent, nameless lands, or bad lands ?

The sindar people are believed to be traveling south, but south of what? It looks like Harmonia judging from the map. Would the western continent count as being south since on the map it's south from both grassland and harmonia.

Should there be more than one main characters? A main character from the howling voice guild sent on a mission by harmonia. An adventurer who is on a quest to find the secrets of the sindar and the "eternal city". And a nonhunman main character who is runaway kobold slave from harmonia being hunted by the howling voice guild.

What is this new true rune all about? Could it be time, space, or both od maybe something else?

Should the Tenkai Star be from a village that stands over the true rune. Underground there is an ancient sindar ruin that holds the true rune.

If it takes place in the western continent should albert be leading the army of the zelant kingdom onto the western continent? His motives could simply be to gain fame, or he could be a double agent working for harmonia. If harmonia is after the true rune within the western continent ithey would need to ally themselves with the zelant kingdom who is currently trying to unify the whole western continent. In order to gain safe passage, harmonia has lend reinforcement to zelant in order to gain access into the zelant terrority and the western continent. While zelant is busy trying to take over the western continent region, harmonia is sending agents even from the howling voice guild to seek out the true rune, and assassinate anyone who gets in the way.
Neclord X

Re: Why wait for suikoden 6...?

Post by Neclord X »

Where would you want to see suikoden 6 take place? Should it be in the western continent, nameless lands, or bad lands ?
I've been doing this for almost 10 years now, I'm too old and tired. :cry:
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Neclord X wrote:
I've been doing this for almost 10 years now, I'm too old and tired. :cry:
Hahaha!!
Chinafans

Post by Chinafans »

Because i love suikoden,simple like this!
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

I'd rather see Tinto-Zexen war personally.

It's a nice idea, but hope you won't get sued for it...even if it's a dead series for a decade. :|
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Hey if I get sued at least or shows suikoden isn't dead :D tinto-zexen war. I didn't think about it. Why are they fighting? I mean if we went that route we could bring back a lot of people.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

I have no idea what this war was about as well. Perhaps it's something that left behind,after original developer bailed out.

Personally i lways assumed if such Suikoden appeared, Lilly would be your antagonist. Hey how about making Lilly an antagonist in your game?

Come to think about it...spoiled brats make good villains. ;)
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Just wondering. What makes lily seem like a bad person? Sounds cool. The only problem i have my eyes on the western continent. I think the suikoden chronicles should have the tint zexen wars and should make lily the enemy.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

ENDmyinitials wrote:Just wondering. What makes lily seem like a bad person? Sounds cool. The only problem i have my eyes on the western continent. I think the suikoden chronicles should have the tint zexen wars and should make lily the enemy.
Well she might not be bad by default...but what if she is under the posession of a True Rune?
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Do you really believe she has a true rune? Her time traveling is bizarre.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Wait you mean Viki or Lilly? Lilly has no TR currently...but she can get one (if she was destined too)...

And as a TR bearer she'll have some changes in her personality
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Sasari do you think I should work on suikoden chronicles or suikoden 6?
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Chronicles sound better imo.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

One at a time. Finish S4 demake. Then start a chronicles project, and finish it. And so on. :wink:
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Wolkendrache wrote:One at a time. Finish S4 demake. Then start a chronicles project, and finish it. And so on. :wink:
SIV is good as it is i believe. But it was more like sidequests > main plot, truth is.

Only thing that needs more upgrade is the part of the story from leaving Obel - returning to Obel. It seemed to be more like they went off for some short vacation. It was like "OK let's make an alliance with Pirates, hire a good tactician, make an alliance with other islands, liberate Razril and back to Obel again".