Suikoden going FF route?

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
sticky-runes

Re: Suikoden going FF route?

Post by sticky-runes »

If Suikoden is going to go any route, it should go the Game of Thrones route, and avoid fighting and monsters in favor of showing lots of conspiring in hallways, and lots of boobs and bums and willies.
suiken

Post by suiken »

sticky-runes wrote:If Suikoden is going to go any route, it should go the Game of Thrones route, and avoid fighting and monsters in favor of showing lots of conspiring in hallways, and lots of boobs and bums and willies.
And little girls...
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

suiken wrote:
sticky-runes wrote:If Suikoden is going to go any route, it should go the Game of Thrones route, and avoid fighting and monsters in favor of showing lots of conspiring in hallways, and lots of boobs and bums and willies.
And little girls...
If you're referring to Arya Stark, I think you'll find Suikoden already has lots of ass kicking little girls in it.
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Suikoden girls kick ass, all of them, they can take any stupid Squaresoft fashionista single-handedly and make them bite the dust with no effort.
Roshambeaux

Post by Roshambeaux »

That would also mean that the developer would have to think of creative ways to kill off lots of characters. Because from what I've heard, characters come and go quite fast in that series.
Bruce Printscreen wrote:Suikoden girls kick ass, all of them, they can take any stupid Squaresoft fashionista single-handedly and make them bite the dust with no effort.
Definitely, I was very surprised at how powerful Shabon could be in Suikoden III.
A raw tomato for the win!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Roshambeaux wrote:
That would also mean that the developer would have to think of creative ways to kill off lots of characters. Because from what I've heard, characters come and go quite fast in that series.
Yep. Lots more friendships and likable nobles being built up and then bumped off by horrific acts of betrayal.
Might be worth having additional SoDs on standby to replace the ones we lose along the way. ;)
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:Suikoden girls kick ass, all of them, they can take any stupid Squaresoft fashionista single-handedly and make them bite the dust with no effort.
Yeah, Suikoden girls come home in the morning light, and their mothers ask them when they’re gonna live their lives right. They’d reply: “Mama, we’re not the fortunate ones and we just wanna have fun.” That’s what they really want: some fun. When the working day is done, they wanna have fun, so Suikoden girls just wanna have fun. These are my thoughts when I see Meg & Co, and my thoughts are accompanied by a famous annoying melody.
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
suiken

Post by suiken »

It would be interesting to see Suikoden girls stuck in the kitchen. :D
LunasMeow

Post by LunasMeow »

I really don't get all the hate for IV. It was better than the load of crap that was III IMHO.