I'm throwing in the towel on hoping for 6

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
kati

I'm throwing in the towel on hoping for 6

Post by kati »

Ok I love this series and since there isn't anything new then I believe the series is dead...this is just my opinion on the current state of the suikoden series...I feel that konami should just come out and say it...I love this series so much that I do let's play videos of the series on YouTube to share my gameplay experience of suikoden to the world...but as far as I'm concerned my hope is lost and in my opinion if and that is a big IF they make 6, I give it about 5% that they make 6 or it won't come out for many years...if the series is totally over, I am sad about it but I still and always will love the series and play it even if its a million times playing the entire series because I love it so much...if there is any good news about the current state of the series I will be joyous but if not then I will have to say that suikoden has been the best jrpg series I've ever played and still play but as for my hopes, they are small at best
Crowley

Re: I'm throwing in the towel on hoping for 6

Post by Crowley »

This topic is needless. I don´t think that somebody actually cares, that you don´t believe in Suikoden 6. There are believers and non-believers and the people divide in those two categories, but since those who don´t believe in it don´t have actually nothing to useful to say, they should just be quiet. Nobody cares about that 5 percents that you estimate, because what are they even based on? It´s just a number you´ve thrown in that message.

Your topic didn´t include anything new. If you have lost your hope, then just be it. You don´t have to annouce it here.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Everyone seems to think that their opinions about an eventual Suikoden 6 needs it own topic, quite sad. People should just put it in one single topic, one hopeful, one without.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

You're absolutely right, there needs not be yet another topic on this matter.