If Tierkreis Was the Final Installment, That's Not Good

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
kati

If Tierkreis Was the Final Installment, That's Not Good

Post by kati »

I've been reading up on some Suikoden news and nothing else to date. I played Tierkreis, with an open mind thinking "I know that this is different, and unrelated to the Suikoverse, but i wanna try it and see what happens", so i did, i played until *SPOILER* The Magedom of Janam blew up, and i was like, "Whoa, this is crazy" and then it just went downhill from there. I was disappointed with the story, although some people loved it, but i personally couldnt believe it. If Konami decides, "Okay, well, since we don't have much of a creative team for this, and we don't have the funds or advertisements for 6, and we don't listen to our fans, Suikoden 6? Ah, Let's just toss it, NEXT!" I would be upset and mad, and i'm sure a lot of you would be too. I am just losing hope for 6, or are they gonna develop it, wait many years, decide to redesign it, and all that like Duke Nukem (sorry i use that reference a lot) and release it rushed and not as good. I saw the video of the Pachislot Machine, and i have to say the graphics for Lazlo, Kika, Hervey, and Sigurd were PHENOMINAL! I would have to say better than Final Fantasy (I have all of them btw) and if Konami can do that, make a game with an incredible story with amazing graphics without the funds like Final Fantasy, That would be awesome, but im not holding my breath much longer for 6 though, and if Konami thinks 6 wouldn't sell, look at our fans and people who want this game so bad that we've been wanting this for the past 5-6 years, so i hope Konami isn't gonna let us down, but like i said, i'm not holding my breath much longer
I am amazing

Re: If Tierkreis Was the Final Installment, That's Not Good

Post by I am amazing »

If Tierkreis is the last title in the series I will be thoroughly disappointed for sure. As soon as I picked up the series I loved the unique feel it had, but it seems like it's just too slow for the apparently ADHD market they're trying to appeal to... >.<
Ack! Ook! Randomly generated creepy Yuber on the top of the screen!
Jowy Atreides

Re: If Tierkreis Was the Final Installment, That's Not Good

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I would be very pleasantly surprised if Konami ever made Suikoden VII. VI should come out eventually, but I think Konami and its fans can read the writing on the wall.