Suikoden game (Blue moon story)

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
LadyMikain

Suikoden game (Blue moon story)

Post by LadyMikain »

:D hello everyone this is my first time starting a thread on here! obviously you can tell by my name that im a huge Sierra fan. i think it would be awesome if konami made a game telling the story of her and her rune. it could span hundreads of years and we could see some unused locations like places in harmonia. it could start by building your own blue moon village and recruiting vampires. then neclord shows up who seems really kool at first but then he dooms your kind by stealing the rune and the rest of the game could be her chasing him down after killing off the vampires that turned bad. we could even play the events of suikogaiden and suikoden 2 from her point of view and we could see if she really is visiting Nash in suikoden 3. any thoughts?
I don't regret the decision I made that day. Even now. But...my heart still aches. I..I want to follow my heart. Whether it is right or wrong will be judged by history.-Pahn. Suikoden.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: Suikoden game (Blue moon story)

Post by Oppenheimer »

A strategy game that involved base building in Suikoden might be interesting. They could expand upon the regular castle building aspect that most of the games have. Building units like in a C&C game to fight the enemy's castle. I think it has potential. Having one of the units be vampires could be interesting too.
LadyMikain

Post by LadyMikain »

thats not quite what i had in mind but that would be kool as well! i was thinking more like the first half of the game plays out like a normal suikoden except it could be like how in FF7 crisis core where you only play as one person maybe?

you build up your castle/village and recruit stars/vampires, fight off some crazy people from harmonia who want the rune for themselves or something like that, then in the second half neclord thieves the rune and sierra takes off on a two hundred year journey or however long it takes.

before that though she must hunt down loads of vampires that started feeding of humans. :| maybe your idea is a bit better.
I don't regret the decision I made that day. Even now. But...my heart still aches. I..I want to follow my heart. Whether it is right or wrong will be judged by history.-Pahn. Suikoden.
amelia108

Post by amelia108 »

i guess i'd probably prefer games about stories i don't yet know, even if i only know the stories in a vague capacity, such as the sierra story. probably the only story i know that i'd really like fleshed out more is the events before suikoden i, pertaining to geil rugner and barbarossa and all that.

your idea isn't bad though, i'd play it. :p