Suikoden has ended?

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
LanceHeart

Re: Suikoden has ended?

Post by LanceHeart »

The better push out of this would be requesting Konami to add Suikoden II on PSN. Capcom literally asked "what PSOne games should we add to PSN?" less than a day ago, so why not suggest to Konami that they do the same?
Formerly known as: Gothann
Xelinis

Post by Xelinis »

Konami's American homepage doesn't even list Suikoden anymore, nor does it pop up if you do a search. While this itself shouldn't be taken as a major indicator of anything, it's still very disheartening.
Rooks

Post by Rooks »

Searching Konami's website and not finding anything Suikoden-related doesn't surprise me. The site is not used as an archival tool, but rather as a promotional and marketing tool. There are no games on there that are not currently on sale somewhere or coming soon. The only Suikoden game in active release right now here in America is Suikoden I, on the PSN.

I do think it would be a good idea to ask Konami to start taking feedback for adding games to PSN. You know, their facebook page has a discussion board. All you have to do is "like" Konami, then you should be able to start a topic on that.
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Well said Rooks. There's loads we could be doing. No matter how small, every little helps. Infact, since a few comments regarding Suikoden have added to Konami's Facebook page, it seems to have snowballed and now loads of people are adding similar comments. The two most mentioned games I see now, on that page, are MGS and Suikoden.

All this in a mere matter of weeks. If we all keep it up, and more people do the same, Konami are bound to take notice.