How would YOU make a Suikoden game?

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: How would YOU make a Suikoden game?

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

tiki wrote:With the destruction of Luc and potentially one of the True Runes
Was there some sort of ambigous bit to the ending of Suikoden 3 where the continent blew up that I missed? Cause the expressly state that would be the result of destroying a True Rune.
The world of Suikoden merges with the world of Suikoden Tierkreis.
I never wanna see that happen, ever.
3. Meeting Ted before he gets the Soul Eater or even be in the area when he gets it.
That happens in the first one...
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

My one change I could think of would be...I'd put in some kind of difficulty level option. Suikoden is too easy :(
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
tiki
Banned User

Post by tiki »

Hilariously everyone stops reading at 'World merges with Suikoden Tierkreis' because of the frothing rage it likely sends them in. Don't worry guys, it was a joke post, though I would really like to see the real Suikoden heroes straight up murder Lazlo and everyone from Tierkreis. Mm, cathartic.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

I do agree with Nikisaur, every suikoden game is pretty damn easy...don't get me wrong I have had some epic battles, that came very close, but all in all, it is a pretty easy game, HOWEVER, still the best series on the planet <3
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor