Konami's Suikoden Radio

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
John Layfield

Konami's Suikoden Radio

Post by John Layfield »

Sorry, this is the closest section for the forum I could think to put this. Someone more versed in how this forum organises its sections can move it. :D

http://www.duefiumi.com/

Gist: Konami are launching an on-line Suikoden Radio show in Japan from the 27th.
Runemaster

Re: Konami's Suikoden Radio

Post by Runemaster »

Yay! More (publicity for) Suikoden!!!

And it'd be launched a day after my 15th b-day!

Yeah, right......Japan-exclusive... *sigh*
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

duefiumi.com wrote:a Rune Collection segment where listeners are invited to come up with their own rune ideas
whoa, can we submit like gameplay ideas related to runes? i hope it's not just people submitting names/general ideas for runes like "True Love Rune" and some crap.
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

Oh for the love of GOD! no True Love Rune. That would be the most horrendous idea ever. I'm holding out for a True Skill Rune. KFCrispy, can i start a thread about possible runes, i know theres already one here, but its several pages and very much dead. Then someone who speaks Japanese can represent our ideas for this radio thing. And someone should tell them we need the Suikogaidens in America and Europe!
Templeton
Banned User

Post by Templeton »

For me I would like the publications of Suikoden such as the S4 and S5 manga's perhaps (later with the related novels and info packages).

Runes though; I must think deeply about a rune.

How about the "True Keep This Series Going Forever Rune".

Thanks for your time.

Ryan.
John Layfield

Post by John Layfield »

An update: additional VA's have been announced with their roles cast for this radio drama thing. It's up on DF, if you care.
John Layfield

Post by John Layfield »

Suikoden Radio launched today. Sage, over at DF, took a listen and posted some notes including a translation of the first part of the radio drama. It's not that great but if you're interested, take a look.
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

I was wondering, are recordings of each episode going to be made available through the site or did anyone listening record the entire thing?
Formerly known as: Gothann
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

You can stream the radio programme from the official site. I'm sure someone with the right applications can make a copy of the streamed audio.
ninjaluc79

Post by ninjaluc79 »

It was such an element of surprise when Ted was voiced by none other than Akira Ishida, well known today for his role as Gaara of the Desert from Naruto. Kind of unbelievable for Gaara to become Ted, eh?

I found Satoshi Hino's role as Pahn pretty much different from his usual VA roles. And Kenichi Suzumura, of course. He usually voices bad guys or anti-heroes, but as Tir McDohl...

Also, from the Suikoden 2 Radio Drama, Nanami's VA was the same VA as Osaka from Azumanga Daioh. And who could forget Mamiko Noto who voices Apple?
It's not all about knowledge, but it helps.
Xelinis

Post by Xelinis »

Wow, that's a nice little thread bump! Is Suikoden Radio still going on in Japan?
ninjaluc79

Post by ninjaluc79 »

Don't know about it yet. Just heard the Suikoden RD's and got curious about the voices.

Jowy Atreides's VA (Yuuki Kaji) is now playing the role of an elementary school girls' basketball coach.
It's not all about knowledge, but it helps.
Son_of_Genkaku

Post by Son_of_Genkaku »

It's things like this that make me feel horribly deprived living in the states. Japan gets all the cooltings.