Fair Price for 1-5

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Homac

Fair Price for 1-5

Post by Homac »

I'm considering selling my collection of Suikoden I-V (No Tactics), and I'm wondering what a fair asking price for that would be.

I was going to see if there was a collection on eBay to see the price there but I couldn't find one.
Red rune

Re: Fair Price for 1-5

Post by Red rune »

Homac wrote:I'm considering selling my collection of Suikoden I-V (No Tactics), and I'm wondering what a fair asking price for that would be.

I was going to see if there was a collection on eBay to see the price there but I couldn't find one.

Well, do u know how much suikoden tactics or V are? If u know their price ,assume that IV would be less then that.

i've seen a rating out of all the suikoden games, V was no. 1 out of 6, and four was no. 2 out of 6, but i really think that suikoden IV should be at least 3 out of 6. Does that help at all? If it didnt at least i told u what a reviewer thought of suiko IV.
I'm lvl 99! plus my lvl68 party members
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

if tactics and 5 were in stores right now then they would be 40 bucks, suikoden 4 would be $20 probably
Jerebol

Post by Jerebol »

Suikoden 3 is like 30 bucks, IV is around 20-25 and V is 40 big ones. Now the others are hard to find in stores, but if you look part 1 is not that expensive but 2.... that's serious money
gulliesdave

Post by gulliesdave »

on ebay suikoden 1 goes for about £100
suikoden 2 is about £60
suikoden 3 is about £35
suikoden 4 tactics and 5 are about £20
gulliesdave

Post by gulliesdave »

oh and there was a collectiom of 1-5 with tactics that went for about £350
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Here is what I've seen on ebay, then what I think is fair:
Suikoden____________Ebay_____________Me
1__________________$100-150_________$80-120
2__________________$40-120__________$70-100
...well haven't look for extra copies of the other ones because I can still buy them at the store and besides I wouldn't really want extra copies of the PS2 ones, not that there bad but because PS2 games still come out and the first 2 are the best.
But last friday I bought Suikoden 5 for $30 used its got some good scratches and it was the only one I could find, would have bought it new but I was deserate, and on the receit it said I saved $10 for buying used.

Wait! :shock: you're selling those great priceless games :? Even if you get them on an emulator and stuff I would never sell mine.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg