Suikoden 1 PAL???

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
KC_MCDOHL

Suikoden 1 PAL???

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Is it even possible to get the PAL version of Suikoden 1 nowadays.......I seen about 10 last year on ebay, then about 4 a few months ago.....now there are none. Only the NTSC release.

KC
suikofanUk

Post by suikofanUk »

try amazon.co.uk

they usually have some used copies there.

be warned you will usually have to pay over £70

also ebay can be like that sometimes, just keep looking every week or so, sometimes people are willing to part with suikoden 1, but yeah it is getting rarer as time goes on.

glad i took good care of my copy, brought it in the first week it came out.
KC_MCDOHL

rare....

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Yea, it cost me £60 for Suikoden 2 so I'll not be expecting any mercy when it comes to Suikoden 1. You never know tho, first time players of Suikoden 4 will get the need to play the old titles therefore a re-release may be neccesary.
PesmergaUK

Post by PesmergaUK »

If you keep a look out on ebay you might see my version going on.....thing is though.....ITS A SEALED VERSION OF SUIKODEN!

How rare is that ;)

I bought it for £55.00 about 9 months ago and still have it here in sealed BRAND NEW Condition. I have 3 Suikoden Copies(including sealed one) and I am considering putting my sealed version up for auction, that should turn some heads.

I have several US versions of Suikoden 3 (All Sealed) which I bought for £25.00 each (4 Copies) and I have 2 Copies of Suikoden 4 (Sealed) (Jap)
And just the one copy of Suikoden 2.

The reason I have all these is because in a later date I can make alot of profit and make a Suikoden Fan very happy indeed.
So He Returns.....
-Sam

Post by -Sam »

haha, Suikoden is so rare now, in a few years even the gaming pros wont even know what the heck it is. When i first had Suikoden, my dad had it, he got it at some gaming festival, for about 15 english pounds, this was when i was younger, im 16 now, i really liked the game, but my dad sold it for about 60 pounds on ebay, pritty good for only paying 15, ha.

But when i came to remember what such a brilliant game it was, i had to get it back, it took me 3 years to find it, and when i did it took about another year for me to send a cheque, and the guy to send the game, its annoyingly rare.

I dont think youll be able to find PAL suikoden 1 pritty much anywere anymore, unless your really lucky, or rich, and wanna spend over 100 pounds for it.
JoypadJedi

Post by JoypadJedi »

my lucky cousin works for GAME and when some unwitting customer traded in their Suikoden II he snapped it up for just £5. now the lucky sod has 2 copies of that game!!!!!
and this was just a couple of weeks ago.
blackout

Post by blackout »

there shouldn`t be that hard to get it. in norway you can get it
whitout to much problems..
Master dude

Post by Master dude »

Blackout, where in norway is it easy to get?

Please tell me, i have been looking for it a good time now.

Vær så snill å fortell meg det