Petition to bring Suikoden I & II (PSP) to the US

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

I signed im number 288 :D

I hope they either decide to release in UK or change language so can import, but is the PSP have reginal bloking or will it play anything.

Im gonna spread the word and we'll see if we can get this petition to take off and when does the petition get put to Konami??
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
Jodan

Post by Jodan »

signed it im like 380 or something common people we need more signatures
IT'S CALLED SUIKOCRACK!!!
want some
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

Petitions rarely work, but hey it's worth a try. =) 329
Iku

Post by Iku »

number 331, wow! hehehe :o
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
Rune Master

Post by Rune Master »

Signed. good luck
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

353 here folks, hope this works!

And good luck
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.
shitow

Post by shitow »

I've signed it !!! even if I'm french , I've played suikoden II in french and oh my the translation sucked!!! words were missing , and sentences just didn't mean a thing!!!

That's why I'm buying only american games !!

I was planning to go to america to buy these two games , but it seems that the situation is the same there : too expensive!!! you know how much it costs to buy a suikoden I or II in france ? I've checked in paris : it's around 300 euros to 450 the game!!! not the two!! but one unit!!! so to buy the two would cost 600 to 900 euros!!!!!

For information the value of the euro is slightly the same as american dollar...

I do own a psp and it would be great to have this compilation... I've seen it in a shop in paris , but it was the japanese one -_-.
Aaaaaah Naaash *_* , grrr jealous of that sierra...
And if I dyed my hair white?
eweller3488

Petition signing

Post by eweller3488 »

Number 362. That would be pretty sweet if it fell through.
d-gage

Re: Petition to bring Suikoden I & II (PSP) to the US

Post by d-gage »

i DID!!! :mrgreen:
they have to make a US version for us!!!
re_pax31

Post by re_pax31 »

I'm number 427.. I hope they will listen.. :D
Clay

Post by Clay »

I've signed, but unfortunately I don't think it will do much good. While there are suikoden fans in Japan...that's all Konami-Japan cares about. Their fans there. And the results they had gotten originally from the Suiko 1 and 2 releases in NA on PS1 weren't astounding, so it's an almost definite no on that front.

But, what the heck. Signed it just because.
Shazam

Post by Shazam »

Awesome. Just signed it. Number 437. :D
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

well the PSP version isn't being imported, but you will be able to get Suikoden I on PSP or PS3 from the PlayStation Store. I'd imagine Suikoden II would follow.
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

KFCrispy wrote:well the PSP version isn't being imported, but you will be able to get Suikoden I on PSP or PS3 from the PlayStation Store. I'd imagine Suikoden II would follow.
Problem is Canadian residents aren't able to purchase anything from the PlayStation Store. It's American only. :(

I'd download Suikoden I for the PSP right here and now if I could...but I've got the PSX version, so that'll do for the time being.
Author

Post by Author »

...THEY WEREN'T GOING TO?!?!

*SIGNS*