I got suikoden 2 *yay*

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

I sometimes see Suikoden II guides (Prima) going for roughly $150 AUD.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

True Wind Bearer wrote:I sometimes see Suikoden II guides (Prima) going for roughly $150 AUD.
wow, I didn't know they went for that much! :shock:
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

A member from the Atlus Message board sold it for 10 bucks to a fellow member.

Why would anyone pay that much for a strategy guide?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Because they're rare.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Einlanzer wrote:A member from the Atlus Message board sold it for 10 bucks to a fellow member.

Why would anyone pay that much for a strategy guide?
Collectors, fanatics, people that have too much money, etc.
neophan

Post by neophan »

hahaha 80bucks are cheap :)

i got my german S2 copy a few weeks ago for 8,95€.

´The guy in the shop knew it wa smuch more worth but he was to lazy to sell it on ebay :)
Sun of a Studio

Post by Sun of a Studio »

Congratulations! My girlfriend just bought me a copy of Suikoden II from Amazon for $120. Although I think it's an even trade since I am buying her a $230 Hello Kitty guitar. Anyhow I can't wait to get my posse together to beat Luca Blight, personally my favorite part of the game.
"If you can laugh at yourself everytime you fall down, people will think you're drunk"-Conan
happyfatball

Post by happyfatball »

I got suikoden II the day it came out :D . It cost me $30 at wal-mart, i got it as a gift for me recovering from surgery.
YubersNightRune

Post by YubersNightRune »

Bought mine from a friend for $40 I was quite lucky considering he gave me three unopened suikoden 1's as well (Yeah NEW!). I have no Idea why he had three, but he diddent like em and gave them to me :) I sold em and made a $350 dollar profit from something I got for free. thats how I got a Ps2 and a Gamecube :) I'm a lucky son of a gun arent I :?:
http://www.BodyBuilding.com Is all that you need!
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Sun of a Studio wrote:Congratulations! My girlfriend just bought me a copy of Suikoden II from Amazon for $120. Although I think it's an even trade since I am buying her a $230 Hello Kitty guitar. Anyhow I can't wait to get my posse together to beat Luca Blight, personally my favorite part of the game.
Surely an even trade would be her spending $230 on you :p
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

i got mine for 14.99 CDN from a blockbuster, had front page of the booklet, and the page that goes in the back, not great condition tho, at least it works(i alos backed it up on my comp so i dont have to use it)
happyfatball

Post by happyfatball »

you still got a good deal though man, even if its not in great condition it can still go for $40+
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

i ahd gone in 2 weeks earlier and asked if i could buy it from teh shelf, they wouldnt let me, i was to the point where i was gonna rent it, then "misplace" it so i could buy it from them
Laharle

Post by Laharle »

my story will probably dissapoint u all because here wats happen between me and the real copy of S2

ok one day i took a walk around the swapmeet. my father in law told me these ppl will sell games very cheap to u. i was like ok then lets head over there. wen i went over there. i saw soo many crappy games cept Suikoden 2. " i was like.... i rented this game many times and beat it like 2-3 times" then the first price was 30$!!!!! but at tat time, i demanded cheaper price cuz it was used and lil scratch. so at the end i got it for 15$!!!!!!!!. then i went home play it and beat it once again. then i introduce 1 of my friend to this game. i wanted to sell the game because i beated too many times (although i didnt get 108 stars, i was looking all the possible side quests to do but i discovered nothing else) so... later on i sold the game to my friend for 8$!!!!!!!!! o.0 then... couple months or year later, i discovered that SUikoden 2 is a really rare game and solded in ebay for over 100$ etcs. i was like (O.O)? so..... i went back to my friend house and ask for the game back but..... he solded to another firend!!!! i was dam i regret my decesion soo much. after that, i found the friend that he solded to and...... the game was stolen from him!!!!! i was like burning mad wen i heard that and went nuts :( and another good game that i regret losing it was Xenogears (boy... that was such a good game)
DeathChaser

Post by DeathChaser »

yep i have suikoden 2...i had it before suikoden 1...i played suikoden 1 when one of my friends long long time ago let me borrow it . like 2 years latter i think i went to funkoland now gamestop and i saw suikoden 2 on the shelf .i was like okey ill get this game looks interseting ..oh yeah when i played suikoden 1 for the first time i never finished the game i got to the lakecastle and that zombie dragon kept kicking my a$$.So i gave the game back to my friend without never finishing it .So yeah i bought the suiko 2 i think for like 15.00$ .played it didnt really like it at first cause i hated that stupid fort and how long i was stuck in that place so i went and sold it back i dont remmber for how much and bought the first suikoden . i played it and beat it and then i was lik omg noo i want the suikoden 2 back .I went to game stop and i bought it for even cheeper then first time .i think it was on sale like for 9.99$ haha. so i made the purchase for the second time and i was like your never leaving me again .i have all suikodens 1 2 3 4 and 5 . And im getting 2 copies of suikoden 2 from one of the stupid dudes that lives close by me he dont even know anything about it he just said he had them for long time and he wants to get rid of them he said he wants 30$ for them cause thats the price of Quarter of Marijunana that he plans to purchase for 30$ so yeah im gonna have 3 copies of suikoden 2 HAHAHAH!!!MWWHAHAHAHA!!!
What ?Wo are you..