I got suikoden 2 *yay*

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
digitalrob

I got suikoden 2 *yay*

Post by digitalrob »

Yea, so I broke down and payed 80 bux for it on ebay...
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Congratulations, you have completed a very difficult mission haha. Enjoy the game, you are going to love this game man. Have fun ok
Young Master

Post by Young Master »

Yep Suikoden 2 is a real gem. Just be careful not to be spoiled on the forums :)
Y...Young Master...always...follow you heart. That is my first...and last...request.
- Gremio
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

Ouch.. $80? Is that what it's running for these days?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

trust me...he got a good deal, especially if there was no scratches and a booklet

I bought mine mint condition with booklet and it was pre played, $140.00

trust me einlanzer it was worth it, its only money and you can always get it back with hard work but suikoden 2 isnt being made anymore and its 1 of the greatest rpgs ever, its deffinetley worth it
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

I would NEVER pay $140 dollars for Suikoden.... Or ANY game for that matter. Great game or not, it's almost 6 years old. I'd rather just borrow it or download it, if I were that desperate. Luckily I bought back when it released. You know? When it had a reasonable, normal price tag. Amen for that.
Last edited by Einlanzer on Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
digitalrob

Post by digitalrob »

Einlanzer wrote:Ouch.. $80? Is that what it's running for these days?
Heh thats cheap....I got it for a steal at 80 bucks.
digitalrob

Post by digitalrob »

son_michael wrote:trust me...he got a good deal, especially if there was no scratches and a booklet

I bought mine mint condition with booklet and it was pre played, $140.00

trust me einlanzer it was worth it, its only money and you can always get it back with hard work but suikoden 2 isnt being made anymore and its 1 of the greatest rpgs ever, its deffinetley worth it
/agree

It is completely flawless. I just got it in the mail yesterday. I could not believe the quality, it looks unplayed.
Kimimi

Post by Kimimi »

I would NEVER pay $140 dollars for Suikoden.... Or ANY game for that matter.
Guess you've never owned a NeoGeo then ;) Matrimelee cost me £300!
Young Master

Post by Young Master »

They sale on Australian eBay for around $200!!!! So you you got a bargain mate!
Y...Young Master...always...follow you heart. That is my first...and last...request.
- Gremio
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

I got mine also for 80 bucks with a book
mint condition
its well worth it, you can always buy it then sell it for even more later on
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

This caught my eye when I was browsing through ebay.com.au. Someone is selling Suikoden I, 2, 3 and 4 all in one package for 700 AUD (530 USD) auction and 900 AUD (680 USD) buy it now. Now that's just silly.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

True Wind Bearer wrote:This caught my eye when I was browsing through ebay.com.au. Someone is selling Suikoden I, 2, 3 and 4 all in one package for 700 AUD (530 USD) auction and 900 AUD (680 USD) buy it now. Now that's just silly.
that is ridiculous
Suikoden 3 and 4 isn't even worth much
Suikoden 1 and 2 together could go for probably 200 the most, that is if it is mint condition. That guy is out of his mind, ot who ever bids on it
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

pesmerga786 wrote:
True Wind Bearer wrote:This caught my eye when I was browsing through ebay.com.au. Someone is selling Suikoden I, 2, 3 and 4 all in one package for 700 AUD (530 USD) auction and 900 AUD (680 USD) buy it now. Now that's just silly.
that is ridiculous
Suikoden 1 and 2 together could go for probably 200 the most, that is if it is mint condition. That guy is out of his mind, ot who ever bids on it
Maybe, just maybe, it would be a suitable price if it included some of the guides, or even figurines of the heroes, but with just the games it is ridiculous.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

True Wind Bearer wrote:
pesmerga786 wrote:
that is ridiculous
Maybe, just maybe, it would be a suitable price if it included some of the guides, or even figurines of the heroes, but with just the games it is ridiculous.
I doubt that is a suitable price even with that stuff, I could get the action figurines for 5 bucks each and the guides thrown in and all
his total price with all that stuff you said should be like 500 USD