Buying all suikoden games

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
joshuamoncrieff

Buying all suikoden games

Post by joshuamoncrieff »

Buying suikoden 1,2,3 and 4 in pal format, if you have them, i live in australia, so they are hard to find, anybody willing to sell???
joshuamoncrieff

plz, anyone, will anyone sell S1,S2 , in pal format, come on people, be reasonable
joshuamoncrieff

is there nobody who will sell me suikoden 1 and/or 2, i am willing to pay a fair amount for them, but alas.... they must be in PAL format
Futagi

Post by Futagi »

Looking for them in PAL format? You're probably gonna have to search harder for those. I considered myself lucky to be able to find the NSTC versions.
Hello Suikoden-type people:D
PesmergaUK

Post by PesmergaUK »

Ever heard of E-bay..........if your looking for a PAL release then simply go to http://www.ebay.co.uk and search Suikoden, its that simple.
So He Returns.....
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

It sucks you have to bid for it though if there isnt a copy you dont have to bid for. Thats how i got my Suikoden 2.
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

joshuamoncrieff wrote:plz, anyone, will anyone sell S1,S2 , in pal format, come on people, be reasonable
what do you means be reasonable. why should we seel our beloved suikoden games?
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
joshuamoncrieff

because u must take pity on me!!!!.lol.
its just cause its so hard to find here, is all, very rarely in australia is it on ebay anymore, and i dont know anyone who owns it or nothin, so if anyone has a spare copy, or is willin to sell thiers, im hopin they'll post here.