Suikoden 3

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Flame Champion

Suikoden 3

Post by Flame Champion »

Hey everyone, i just re-activated my account after not being around for a good 4-5 months or so

Anyways, as i've had the stores in my city that would get this game (EB etc.), looking for this game for me forever, with no reply, i thought i'd ask here, as i've heard other people talk about how they have found this game in stores with 3-4 copies available. So if anyone knows of a copy around them and would care to sell it to me for a nice profit i'd be very grateful to them, as purchasing it off ebay or amazon just isn't feasable at the moment
confused redhead

Post by confused redhead »

What country are you in?
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-Ben Franklin
Flame Champion

Post by Flame Champion »

i'm in canada

i just bought a copy through ebay for roughly $35 american....not a great price but i just wanted the game now, and who really cares about $10 or so anyways, i'll just be glad to have the game soon, i just have to wait for it to get here. considering how i paid a ridiculous $10 for shipping it should be soon too.