Buying Suikoden III

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Siru Kai

Buying Suikoden III

Post by Siru Kai »

Ok I MUST BUY THis game..

I have bought Suikoden I and II and Suikoden IV wont be hard to find.

Does anyone know where i can Buy this game from or Rent it and lose it making the video store having no choice but to selling it to me.

I live in Canada, Quebec, City of Lasalle on Montreal Island
Sierra

Post by Sierra »

I think this question should've been posted in 'Buying the Games' section. But anyway, S3 is available many online stores.
It's easier to find than the other 2!
Credit goes to "lucreborn" for my previous avatar.
"Judgement of Lorelai" for my current one!
Thanks both =)
sunshadow

Post by sunshadow »

Yeah, and you can even find some great deals if you buy a pre-owned copy of the game.

Just look for online stores that ship to Canada - I'm sure there's lot of them.

Oh, and you can also check eBay Canada. I have one link that you can check out. Here it is.

Good luck!
Blacken

Post by Blacken »

I've been having issues finding them as well (living in Maine, USA). I traded my copy to someone for LUNAR 2--a good deal, and one I don't regret--and have been looking for a new one, too.

I try to avoid used stuff if I can, but I might have to do it. :/
Camus

Post by Camus »

Amazon.ca is where I got mine. I think it's much better, since the price is rising rapidly on eBay for some reason. It also qualifies for Super Saver (Free) Shipping~

Right now it's out of stock, so check back x_x
XavierSaintX

Post by XavierSaintX »

You guys have GameStop up there? Every GameStop I've been here in the foothills area of Denver has a copy floating around, generally 15-20 bucks.
Hubert Cumberdale

Post by Hubert Cumberdale »

Unfortunately, no we don't have Gamestop in Canada (well at least not in Quebec).

You could try Microplay or even Blockbuster (or any video store really) in their used game sections. You never know what you could find. Same goes for any garage/yard sales. Other than that, I would try eBay or Amazon.ca as has been suggested.
Wolf? I'm not a wolf, I'm Viki.
ckonze

Post by ckonze »

I bought mine on http://www.half.com for about $30 in pristine condition.