Looking for yet another Suikoden V

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
freshmetal

Looking for yet another Suikoden V

Post by freshmetal »

A few years ago, my son destroyed my Suikoden V disc, but I recently bought a used copy online (and for more money than I was originally willing to pay). The condition was listed as "good", and it looked fine at first glance.

However, after a few hours (during the Sacred Games) the game froze on a cut screen. I examined the disc closer, and noticed two small but deep scratches.

Does anyone know where to find a working North American copy of SV, or possibly know of a way to repair my current copy?
PSN: FreshMetal80
Hirathien

Re: Looking for yet another Suikoden V

Post by Hirathien »

I've heard of something called resurfacing. Try to find something about that would be my advice.
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

Okay, so I took the disc to my local Hastings and they repaired the disc for two bucks. I just tried playing it, and it made it past the scene that it usually froze on. It had a little bit of a freezing issue, but after a gentile tap on my PS3, it played fine. Hooray!!!! The clerk at Hastings was even like "oooo, I hope this works. This game is rare." :D
PSN: FreshMetal80
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

I'd say that's two bucks well spent!