Suikoden 1 PAL (logical price please)

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Suikoden 1 PAL (logical price please)

Post by Sasarai10 »

Hello...do you know where can i find S1 PAL,in a logical price about $30-$40???

The only one i found is this,but the price is crazy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Suikoden-Playst ... 3367850bb6
Antimatzist

Re: Suikoden 1 PAL (logical price please)

Post by Antimatzist »

You have too look for auctions. Really, Buy Now for games is in 80+% of the cases just random bullshit.

Wow, it seems that at the moment the prices for German copies are quite low (37€ for Suikoden II?? Really???)

Well, at the moment there are not many auctions, so the price is a bit higher again I guess. Just look twice a week if there are any new additions to ebay, and you might get lucky. Even though I'd say that 30-40$ is a price which you only get when you're REALLY luck. I paid 40€ on ebay I think, but I've seen copies going up to 50 or even 60.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

Edit: nevermind, i forgot that european consoles run on Pal version.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

That's about half of its current market price so I doubt it.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:That's about half of its current market price so I doubt it.
Which price do you mean?

Well, really, German ebay seems to be quite forgiving at the moment. There's this Austrian auction and nobady has bidden on it, yet.

On Wednesday, an auction ran out with a Suikoden with 58€ - no bidders. Of course, ebay is always luck and most people who but their articles in there are using some cheap trick to push the price, but if you're persistent enough, you'll find a agame for a reasonable price.
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

Sometimes you can just get lucky - especially if you have a 'psychic gut'; a few weeks ago I was thinking about how I'd really love to play Suikoden again after so many years and I went to amazon and ebay but of course they were selling them between £80 and £200! Something I can't quite afford right now ... Anyway, a few days later I got this really weird feeling and went straight to amazon and there was Suikoden 1 selling for £25. I couldn't believe it and thought there had to be a catch. But I purchased it anyway and saw this particular company also had 2 other copies of it. An hour later I went back to amazon and all three copies were gone; they'd been snatched up quickly. So I got my copy very cheap in comparison to what it actually is now and am currently in the middle of playing it. Take random clicks to amazon/ebay, you never know what you'll find at that particular moment.