Suikoden (was) on Sale for $3 on the NA PSN Store

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: Suikoden on Sale for $3 on the NA PSN Store

Post by Oppenheimer »

Vextor wrote:Perhaps we need to create a "Suikoden fund" where fans can contribute $1 every month and the money can be sent to the poor starved suikoden team in Japan.
They could like ransom each of the 108 stars. "If we don't get $1 from everyone one on Suikosource, another star will never see the light of day in another sequel!" They could even up the ransom to $5 each for the Chitatsu and Chiketsu stars.
Celes
Global Admin

Re: Suikoden (was) on Sale for $3 on the NA PSN Store

Post by Celes »

Put this back into the forums.
RangerDeon

Re: Suikoden on Sale for $3 on the NA PSN Store

Post by RangerDeon »

Oppenheimer wrote:
Vextor wrote:Perhaps we need to create a "Suikoden fund" where fans can contribute $1 every month and the money can be sent to the poor starved suikoden team in Japan.
They could like ransom each of the 108 stars. "If we don't get $1 from everyone one on Suikosource, another star will never see the light of day in another sequel!" They could even up the ransom to $5 each for the Chitatsu and Chiketsu stars.
That would be terrible.
I'd empty out my wallet.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Don't give them any ideas or we'll only get the Stars of Heaven for the next game and the Stars of Earth will be DLC.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
strider tag

Post by strider tag »

No Suikoden 1 in EU PSN, eh ?

SHAME ON YOU, SONY EU !!!
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Sony doesn't decide what PS1 Classics get put on PSN. If they did, do you really think we'd get Disney titles every -ing week?
Yuber

Post by Yuber »

I do not understand why they can not release the game on the EU store too. Sure they never released a PAL copy before but the PS3 is multi-region anyway. There are no differences in US or EU PS3 games no more.

I remember buying a US copy of suikoden 3 and using the swap magic disk trick to play it lol.
me > world
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Yuber wrote:I do not understand why they can not release the game on the EU store too. Sure they never released a PAL copy before but the PS3 is multi-region anyway. There are no differences in US or EU PS3 games no more.

I remember buying a US copy of suikoden 3 and using the swap magic disk trick to play it lol.

Oh but the Suikoden I Pal version begs to differ, good sir
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

lame guess i missed this. I was wondering something though. If you d.load this can you play it on both your PS3 and psp or just whatever its d.loaded to? I ask because im considering getting a PSP and would like to play it on both though i only have the ps3 right now

I do have this game on my ps1 of course, and prefer playing on that because of the save transfers. Outa curiosity did they fix all the translation flubs? It sounds like they didn't
neil.law

Post by neil.law »

Does anyone know why this isn't available for us in the EU and if there is anyway we can influence it to be?
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Simply put, Konami of Europe hasn't put it up. Probably because they don't think it will sell.

You can send an email to en_support@konami-europe.net and ask for it. They're not gonna respond with anything but platitudes, but if they get a lot of request they would probably consider it.

You can also ask Sony for it in their blog: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/ Similarily, if they get a lot of requests they would probably start pushing on Konami to do it. Best chance of any response is when they do their PSN update post.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

kenshindono wrote:lame guess i missed this. I was wondering something though. If you d.load this can you play it on both your PS3 and psp or just whatever its d.loaded to?
Yes, all PS1 games bought on the PSN can be played on the PS3 or copied to a PSP (assuming you have enough space on your card). You can even *gasp* have a copy on your PS3 and PSP at the same time without being called a pirate by Sony. You can also do remote play of any PS1 discs you have if you can set that up on your PS3 and have access to wireless somewhere.