Suikoden Tierkreis

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
JSX

Suikoden Tierkreis

Post by JSX »

for those that are still interested in Suikoden Tierkreis now would be the time to pick it up
i was waiting for a price drop that never happened and like usual konami games have really short shelf lives (except MGS)
almost all major retailers do not have this game stocked anymore and probably have no plans to order more in the future but luckily i managed to track one day and it was the last one there
so better pick it up while u still can... if u can find it
Sagiri

Re: Suikoden Tierkreis

Post by Sagiri »

Ebay.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

It would be far better to not pick it up at all.

God I wish I could undo that so I'd never have to experience that travesty of a game.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

Hey if anyone wants my copy I'll sell it for next to nothing! I have been using it as a coaster half the time and a door stop the other half but im sure someone could put it to better use, (like target practice).
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

hey don't go knocking it, some of us really like it
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

Some people also like burning themselves with cigarettes...

Pretty sure I could make some money selling Tierkreis, I have no idea how many people in this country have had the opportunity to buy it. I don't think it ever made it to the stores.
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

Yes I wish it never made it to the stores in the U.S.......ugh oh so lame
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Enough griping already. There's a review topic for the game http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 59&t=10385 opinions are not welcome outside of that topic.