[FAQ] Snowe's Outfits

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Chaos_Zero

[FAQ] Snowe's Outfits

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Okay, it's that time again kiddies. Time for me to complain about how much this game is pissing me off.

I like this game. I do.

But when you spend 5+ hours looking for Snowe's outfits in the RIGHT areas, and get nothing but crappy fish + a few Ocean Rune pieces (not to mention crappy ornaments), you have no choice but to wanna grab your new lightweight ps2, and 'frisbee' it at the nearest wall. >_<

Just WTF do I have to do to get these damn outfits? I swear, I think I leveled up ALL of my unite attacks while in the process of searching for his outfits.

Opinion:

Ai hait teh hobo clowthingh!!!!11! XP
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
Lechium

Post by Lechium »

do you really need those outfits so badly?
Snowe Man

Post by Snowe Man »

ok looks like youre going through the same bs that i had to go through....i know what you are doing wrong..YOUR MOVING..go to the listed located, anchor, cast the net, depart, then just SIT THERE....wait 10 mins, watch tv or something...and then go back to ur game...once i started doing it that way, i got all the outfits in less than an hour.
Yuber_XIV

Post by Yuber_XIV »

You probably have Snowe in Your Team Don't you? I did that too. If you take him out of your team, things seem to go by a helluva lot quicker. I tooke him out of my party, found his Razril armor in ten minutes, and i found his Pirate Costume on the first try. I'm about to go and fish up his Noble costume. You might be able to find the costumes with him in your party, but for me it was easier with him out of my party.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Getting Snowe's outfits is as frustrating as hunting the squirrels in Suikoden II. :cry:
Snowe Man

Post by Snowe Man »

Ai hait teh hobo clowthingh!!!!11! XP
rofl :lol:
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I feel bad now because I got all of them without even trying <_<;; I didn't know what they were for until I read about them on here
I hope everything is going delicious.
Akira

Post by Akira »

Just where do you get his outfits at? I want to get them but have no clue where. To get them do you have to be in the area where you saw it on him maybe?
Piercezoner

Post by Piercezoner »

yeah...i got really frustrated at those too. but i found out if you cast the net and go to the world map without moving ship fro 5-8 min, you well get a better chance of catching anything, meaning you will get snowes outfits faster

Snowes Razril KNight costume:stay in front of Razril

Snowes Noble Costume: stay in front of Pirates Nest

Snowes Pirate Costume: stay in front of Illuya
Akira

Post by Akira »

Thanks ^^ also how do you get him to wear them when you get them? I want to make sure I know when I get them.
Piercezoner

Post by Piercezoner »

once you get the outfit from the net, snowe has to not be in your party and talk to him to change outfits.

he is on the deck in front of the bridge door
Akira

Post by Akira »

I knew where he was (because I went looking for him in his bum outfit) and found him but I just wasnt sure if you had to take him to Phil or not, because he's a tailor.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

they should have give some clues that you could fish his clothing. like when the Razrillians were trying to boo him away as he sailed closer, they could thrown a chest of his clothing into the water -_-
Akira

Post by Akira »

I didn't notice that. Guess I was busy cheering for the villagers and booing along with them... I pity Snowe now though... he looks like a bum
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Hence why I said 'I hate the hobo clothing', heh.

Well, I went home after I posted this, and beat the game, so I didn't get his clothing, but I will definately get it on my next playthrough, even if I don't like using him.

Thanks for the tips guys. I knew the areas, but as stated, I DID move around AND had Snowe in my party. Something in the back of my head told me to NOT have him in my group, but I didn't listen... >_<
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.