[FAQ] New Game+ Item Transfers

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Moonbay

Post by Moonbay »

Blue Sasarai wrote:oh and does anyone know how to get snowe's other clothes? (i know u sail around with the net, but i havent found em) and when u get em, can he wear em ty XP
No--don't sail around.

Go to the Nest of Pirates, dock, then go back to the ship. If you have to, make sure your net is cast. Then choose Depart in the menu. Then sit there. It usually takes about 10 minutes or so for the net to fill up. Eventually, you should get a whole bunch of sardines, some mackerel, some furniture, and Snowe's Noble Clothes.

Go to Razril when you can, do the same thing, and get Snowe's Armor.

Go to Illuya after fighting Pirate Snowe, do the same thing, and get Snowe's Pirate Outfit.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I just did playthrough and noted the last locations you can de-equip your parties of their armour so that it gets saved on the next play through (assuming it can carry over).

Seperate (Elenor) Party
- Just before entering the "Control room" on the 4th floor of El Eal to fight Cray (you can't unequip after the battle for these 4 people)

Main (Lazlo) Party
- On the warf underneath the cliffs of El Eal, when it's collapsing, before talking to Rakgi
- Lazlo by himself gets one more chance after that, just before heading down the purple tunnel to the last light in his vison he can unequip himself
ToPocHi

Post by ToPocHi »

Guys, does Lazlo still sustain damage from using the RoP in the New Game+ feature with 108 Stars recruited in the previous completion?

My apologies if this question has already been answered elsewhere; I've been searching for the answer for more than 2 hours now. Thanks.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

He will continue to take damage.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miklotov

Post by Miklotov »

anyone know if you can bring a hammer over into new game+?
Pokerface

Post by Pokerface »

The hammer cannot be transfered. It would be way too easy then when you have the possibility to sharpen your weapons at the very beginning of the game.
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
http://www.suikoden3.de
VinceValentine

Post by VinceValentine »

I'm kinda sad that i didn't get to remove any armor or rune's from Elenor's party and i had Rage,Flowing,Fury rune's, and ect specifically on them...because the game made you use the pirate's and Lino a ton of time's throughout the whole thing.. atleast i removed all rune's and armor from Lazlo's party after the final boss and i have 900k+ potch to start off with in my 2nd playthrough.. so money isnt a problem.

And, yeah, i agree if the hammer's were to transfer over and to be used at the begining with all your potch carried over from your 1st playthrough, then you could upgrade your weapon to LVL 16 right then and there and that'd be a tad too easy.
Mazinkaiser26

New Game +

Post by Mazinkaiser26 »

sorry if its been asked before but i was wondering if all the H.Q. items are carried over in the new game plus like in suiko 5.
and by that i mean the books and window settings
furniture,maps and all those things you can get by net fishing.
Net Fishing is really a pain in the butt so please tell me that they are carryed over.
Let's Rock'n Roll! (Black Arachnia)
I don't Rock'n Roll, I Buuurn! (Inferno)

Mazinkaiser
Chris_Lightfellow

Re: New Game+ Item Transfers

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I don't think those carry over. Sorry.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Mazinkaiser26

Post by Mazinkaiser26 »

well that sucks then.

at least in suiko 5 they corrected that and all h.q. items do transfers.

Mazinkaiser
Mazinkaiser26

Post by Mazinkaiser26 »

im almost at the end
is it too late to get snowe outfits???

Mazinkaiser
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

That depends on if you passed the point of no return. If you entered the war room after Ramada's bird returned with that piece of paper, then no, you can't. If you haven't gone in there, don't.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Punkaiser

Re: [FAQ] New Game+ Item Transfers

Post by Punkaiser »

Extra stats from stats stone don't carry over neither, my Lazlo gain about 200+ extra strength from stats stone but still start with his base stats in NG+
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Do ship upgrades from equipped Ocean Rune Pieces carry over? Do you have to relearn unite attacks?
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Ocean rune pieces and the upgrades don't carry over. I think you have to relearn Unites, but maybe it's faster to get them? At least in Tactics it's that way.