Offering additional data

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
R_C_Cola2001

Offering additional data

Post by R_C_Cola2001 »

Sorry, but I'm not exactly sure where to send the information I've collected, or if its wanted.

I used the Stat Growth chart for Suikoden IV thats offered here, and compiled the level 99 average statistical data into an excel chart organized by name, along with a word document that has Level 99 stats for each character sorted highest to lowest by stat type.

I freely admit my computer skills still leave something to be desired, but the information is legible, and informative. Is there someone I can send this to?

Thanks, btw, to those who created the initial charts. Was a big help, and satiated some curiousity.
Celes
Global Admin

Re: Offering additional data

Post by Celes »

Thanks for the offering :) The contribution is appreciated and you will get credit if we use your work on our site.

You can send it to me and I will look into it. My email can be found here: http://www.suikosource.com/about/
R_C_Cola2001

Post by R_C_Cola2001 »

The email has been sent with the title "Suikoden IV"
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Thank you. I will look into it, but it may take a few days.
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Thank you for sending us these. While they are a good contribution to the site, I have very little time to convert them into html guides. You think you could format them into html or post them in a well-arranged form in the Suikoden IV forums?
R_C_Cola2001

Post by R_C_Cola2001 »

Not really experienced with html, but I'll either learn enough to do it, or more likely, pester a friend or family member until they do it for me.

Gimme a few days and I'll see what I can do.
yeLsane24

Suikoden 1 Game Secrets..?

Post by yeLsane24 »

Uhm.. I would just like to ask if the secret room in suikoden 1 with a magic stone piece not considered a secret? If it is.. Uhmm.. Maybe you guys should add the information in Suikoden 1 Game Secrets.. :) Just Saying.. :D Oh yeah.. The room I'm referring to is the one at Scarleticia.. :)
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

are you talking about the room which appears when we click on Milich portrait? If so, i'm not sure it could be considered as secret since it's a bit obvious to do so, just like how we find a medicine in a random bucket .i.e.
yeLsane24

Post by yeLsane24 »

Yeah.. Thats the one.. I really think the Magic Stone is rare, so I thought it would be nice for others to know.. :) I missed it the first time I played Suikoden 1.. x)