Miscellaneous errors

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Celes
Global Admin

Re: Miscellaneous errors

Postby Celes » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Antimatzist wrote:Richmond? He's not automatic (and not listed as such). You cannot forward with the story without Yu, which means he's an automatic (the term "forced" might be better) recruit.

Yu is marked as such now.

like2h wrote:http://www.suikosource.com/games/sod.php?pf=S2
83 Sasuke:If kasumi, castle level is 3, not 4.

Fixed.

Sasarai10 wrote:http://www.suikosource.com/games/sod.php?pf=S4

69 Deborah Chiyu After making an alliance with Middleport, speak with Deborah at the inn in Middleport.
70 Oskar Chizoku Joins with Deborah.

Actually they can be recruited before making alliance with Middleport.

Afaik, you cannot recruit Deborah or Oskar earlier. Can someone confirm this?

Sasarai10 wrote:54 Brec Tenkoku Joins with Jango.
55 Jango Tenbou After naming your army and ship and after acquiring 51 Stars of Destiny, return to your room.

Once you enter your room and they are in, you can't leave unless you speak to them.

While this is correct, you can still miss them if you don't have that many stars ever.

Sasarai10 wrote:57 Gau Tensatsu After naming your army and ship, return to the Hermitage Island and wander around the forest in front of Elenor's house. Gau will eventually appear as a random encounter and will need to be defeated.

If you encounter Gau as an enemy and after defeating him, you choose "Sorry we have to leave" you have to fight him again, till you accept.

Once you encounter him, he joins no matter what? What happens if you loose?

Wolkendrache wrote:http://www.suikosource.com/runes/list/?rune_id=185#Suikoden%20Tactics
It says "Skills only available while riding Kagacorns", it should be "Skills deactivated while riding Kangacorns". Not sure if all skills are affected, but most at least. Kangacorn is misspelled in case you haven't noticed.
EDIT: maybe you meant the spells of the rune are only useable when mounted? It's still worth mentioning that skills are deactivated while mounted...

Fixed.

gildedtalon

Postby gildedtalon » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:08 pm

Celes wrote:
Sasarai10 wrote:57 Gau Tensatsu After naming your army and ship, return to the Hermitage Island and wander around the forest in front of Elenor's house. Gau will eventually appear as a random encounter and will need to be defeated.

If you encounter Gau as an enemy and after defeating him, you choose "Sorry we have to leave" you have to fight him again, till you accept.

Once you encounter him, he joins no matter what? What happens if you loose?

Game over and the game gives you a prompt to retry the battle
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account

Antimatzist

Postby Antimatzist » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:03 pm

I'm not sure about Deborah and Oskar. The games can get weird when it comes to which event triggers which recruit.

Just wanted to confirm that even with all non-optional recruits (and that you need 31 characters to enter Pirate's Nest for the first time), you may end up with less than 51 stars and thus are unable o recruit Jango and Brec.

Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Postby Sasarai10 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:38 pm

gildedtalon wrote:Game over and the game gives you a prompt to retry the battle

This.

So this is the only way to avoid him. By choosing to end the game.

Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Postby Raww Le Klueze » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:42 pm

Antimatzist wrote:Suikoden I & II Comparison Guide
Suikoden features different ending images. I can provide them for you if you want.

No, I did not forget about this for a year and a half and only fixed it now, and frankly I'm offended that anyone would suggest such a thing.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.

Return to “Website Forum”