Hi, Introduce Yourself

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Re: Hi, Introduce Yourself

Post by Wolkendrache »

Amazing! 108 pages and not a single page died. That means best ending.
What’s better than the "best ending"? "No ending".
It mustn’t end. There are more gamers of destiny out there. You’re all welcome!
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
pogoss

Post by pogoss »

Hi,
I've been reading this forum long ago and I'm replaying the GS series and felt like registering.
Nice to meet you all, hope there is still some activity here.
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Welcome, new members. There is still activity here, although not as much as there was when the games were being produced. Still, it's a friendly and welcoming community and the site has wealths of information about the games and their inner workings. Enjoy!
borjitasstoi

Post by borjitasstoi »

Name: Borja
Hardcore RPG Player and my hobbies its leveling and obtain perfect setups in every game i love manga and anime and actually my priority its learning japanese basically katakana the most learned part.
DreamyWarrior00

Post by DreamyWarrior00 »

Name: John
dw6561

Post by dw6561 »

Hello, I've been lurking for quite some time. I like the Suikoden series a lot, even though I've only played the first 3 and haven't completed any yet. I've been too shy to post for the most part. I'm kind of good at Assembly, so if you guys need any code work done set me up with some resources and I can do things.
Svallkille

Post by Svallkille »

Hi and welcome
LadyKierstan

Post by LadyKierstan »

Hello! I've been lurking around Suikosource for years, finally got around to making an account for the forums a couple of months ago, and finally decided to post now. :D I still love the Suikoden games I've played (I only own I, II and III), and S2 is probably my all-time favorite game. I've been a fan of this site for years because of the wealth of information.
ragnarok

Post by ragnarok »

hiya, i am confused and curious about suikoden 4's messy story that's why i want to discuss and connect the dots. i am also going to play suikoden 5, so i will be in the forum for awhile
Heptade

Post by Heptade »

Hi, everyone!

Relatively new fan of the series from Quebec.

Bought V about five years ago. Loved the deep political plot, and the fact that almost every one of the 108 characters had some role to play in the story (or at the very least, a good reason for joining the army).

I then paid about a hundred bucks for III and its awesome Rashomon-like script (I should have waited for the PSN release...)

I bought I and II on the PSN last week. Almost finished with the first game, which I believe has aged better than people say. Hyped for II. Will probably buy IV and Tactics sometimes soon, despite the mixed reviews.

The only weak point of the series, in my opinion, is its low difficulty. The final boss is usually challenging enough, but I wish that at least some other fights would require me to use my brain. Still, having just finished Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, a little breather is welcome.
mother_jabubu

Post by mother_jabubu »

hello. I just love suikoden so much I had to find a community to discuss it with. What ya'll have done here is great. I use the suikoden reddit but it's not very populated. Good to be here :) I'm 32, male and in the U.S.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Welcome. Yeah truth's Suikoden franchise is kinda forgotten among casual RPG fans.
msmorbid88

Post by msmorbid88 »

Hello,I'm Annie. Long time Suikoden fan,I've lurked around before and have had fun with suikoden day on Facebook and such.
I'm sure I had an account on here years ago but I've lost all of that since...
Still in love with this series. I'm in the middle of S5 right now,I forgot how much I loved that one haha.
bismuth

Post by bismuth »

Hi - I'm Bismuth, a games writer/former academic philosopher from Australia.

I picked up Suikoden 2 as a teen in 2000. It was cheap, I had pocket money and wanted a new game, a long-standing love of the series was born! As an Australian, I didn't have a lot of luck getting access to most games growing up, but I've slowly worked my way through as much as I could get my hands on. At the moment, I'm running a tabletop RPG campaign with some friends set in the Sukoden universe after years of poking at ideas on how to make it work mechanically. I'm writing up a short post for the Fan Works forum now to introduce some of the work I've done!
Lord_Dude

Post by Lord_Dude »

Hi, I'm Lord Dude, former staff member of Suikosource. I guess I'm back?

While I've never not gone by Lord Dude in some form or another (my GameFAQs account has and will always be Lord_Dude), I have gone by other names over the years as well. Though I kind of want to bring Lord Dude back. I guess I'm on a nostalgia kick.

My real name is Brandon and I'm 35 years old.