Hunger Games series

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
veriaqa

Hunger Games series

Post by veriaqa »

Just did a maraton of Hunger games series. While the first two movies is just another standard teenage story, the last movie is much more dark and had a heavier theme. And I think it fits perfectly as Suikoden story. I really can see the story as a Suikoden story.

A young girl live in a kingdom/country that divide it's subject into district and treats them poorly. Because one and two thing the girl found a true rune and seen by already establised but small and strugling rebel group as a figure to rally the people to rebel. The girl then must convinced the districts to join the rebellion, etc etc.

I'd buy it if it was a Suikoden game.
I've came with an army who loves death like Yours loves live.
Neclord X

Re: Hunger Games series

Post by Neclord X »

First movie was a bit slow...but watchable. Didn't specially like it, but was ok.

Second one was exactly the same movie than the first one, but more entertaining. I enjoyed it.

Third one is one of the worst movies I've seen in years. It was literally 2 hours of NOTHING, 10 minutes walking through a city, 10 minutes resting near a river, 10 minutes playing with a damn focking cat! It was...painful to watch.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Hunger Games series

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Meh. It's just a Battle Royale rip-off.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.