Have you ever pissed off with a video game?

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
gildedtalon

Re: Have you ever pissed off with a video game?

Post by gildedtalon »

You have a PS1? I don't have it anymore. So lucky you :|
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Only PS2...but i kept PSX just for nostalgia sake,though it doesn't work now
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

I threw my CTR copy from my balcony....i had enough! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Those Naughty Dog creators are f*cking insane...what they think they are doing? They have "3+" on the jewel case,but this game cannot be beaten by adults who play video-games for 15 years...one of those adults is me!! They should wright on the jewel case sth like "only for prodigies"...or sth like that,because geting platinum is totally insane.

They are CRIMINALS and they MUST be ARRESTED,if they don't change the "3+" :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Maybe you should learn how to control your anger and focus on the game instead of getting a temper out of it.

What they mean with 3+ is that it can be played by kids and that it's not a game where you will find nudity, swearing or alcohol being consumed. You shouldn't take this as "A three year old can beat this game at it's highest difficulty with a 100% completion rate!
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Don't use your emotion when you play these really hard games. It will help you greatly
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Hirathien wrote:Maybe you should learn how to control your anger and focus on the game instead of getting a temper out of it.

What they mean with 3+ is that it can be played by kids and that it's not a game where you will find nudity, swearing or alcohol being consumed. You shouldn't take this as "A three year old can beat this game at it's highest difficulty with a 100% completion rate!

Sure..but i wonder then how a 3 year old kid could pull it off? A 3 y.o. could not even get a Sapphire relic. :lol:

Anyway,i still have the original disc,so i can get another copy via Nero....i didn't threw away the original,so i can give it another try in the further days :mrgreen:

But man,spending 2-3 hrs to get a platinum??? That's ridiculous :evil:
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Getting CNK in Crash Nitro Kart is much more ridiculous, I still never manage to do it
Don't buy Crash Nitro Kart if you value your life
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

gildedtalon wrote:Getting CNK in Crash Nitro Kart is much more ridiculous, I still never manage to do it

Actually i own this game in both PS2 and game Boy Advance. I haven't played it for a while.

Is it more difficult than CTR? :|

PS: I've thrown another copy of CTR today...that's what i'm gonna do. If i don't have a platinum relic within 2 hours,i'll throw out my copy,just to show to that stupid game,who's the boss :twisted:
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Yes, much much more difficult. Burn it, burn your Crash Nitro Kart this instant.
I really hate that game for having absolutely ridiculous requirements :evil:
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

gildedtalon wrote:Yes, much much more difficult. Burn it, burn your Crash Nitro Kart this instant.
I really hate that game for having absolutely ridiculous requirements :evil:

Oh hold on...i'll see how it goes first,and if i see that i cannot pull it off,then i'll crush it with a sledgehammer :twisted:
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

gildedtalon wrote:Getting CNK in Crash Nitro Kart is much more ridiculous, I still never manage to do it

I started playing CNK yesterday,but it seems getting the tokens isn't much difficult...i have already got 8 tokens.

My big problem is the relics...i can't get them to platinum,only up to gold,and that's why i threw away CTR...CNK seems to be that difficult too...look here for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLY5fGe0BH8

This is insane man...how can a regular human being,race like this? you shouldn't waste not even a single breath. I wonder why the creators didn't stop at Gold relic,so you won't have to do it platinum,in order to have a perfect game. It's ultra hard!!!
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Stop playing that cursed game, you :evil: I did get lots of CNK tokens, but some of them are so crazy, I wanna go to your house and burn your copy this instant and steal all of your Crash Bandicoot games :twisted:
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

gildedtalon wrote:Stop playing that cursed game, you :evil: I did get lots of CNK tokens, but some of them are so crazy, I wanna go to your house and burn your copy this instant and steal all of your Crash Bandicoot games :twisted:

You can steal the 1st 3 games,and Crash: The Wrath Of Cortex...i have a perfect save file of them,and all the relics up to platinum in 3 and the wrath of cortex :P :P :P
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Ok...R.I.P. CNK

I threw it away,because i had enough with this stupid tin-box in Teknee :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Plus the hard time i had,getting platinum,without any success....uh. If the Devil was a game then he will be either CTR or CNK...they must sue them! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

Post by Noraibah »

Aeris dying and Cloud doing nothing much about it. :( .........!
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!