I Apologize But I Also Deserve An Apology Back

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
kati

I Apologize But I Also Deserve An Apology Back

Post by kati »

Look, i stated in maybe the wrong area for a topic of how I felt on the future of suikoden 6, and all i wanted to do is voice my opinion, and it felt as if i was sooooooooooooooooo bad for doing so, and i apologize for anyone who was mad about me putting that on topic and being kinda whiny about it, but in a sense, it frustrates me as much as everyone else...look, idk if there is a place here where i can say something out of maybe frustration or impatience about something that is Suikoden related still, but not feel as if i was a piece of crap for voicing something...I felt that i was being a beeyotch and being a whiner, but i feel strong about how Suikoden is doing and i really hope for something good to come, and yes, i felt discouraged and mad, but i just wanted to vent and i seen that other people did the same thing, so i thought in my own mind that i could write a topic about that too, but obviously i was in the wrong and im sorry, but i did find it very rude and disheartening when people slammed me and made me feel like crap for JUST HAVING AN OPINION, and yes, i take things personal and that's how i've been for a long time and i feel if im wrong, then tell me im wrong but dont sit there behind your computer and be so rude to someone you don't know, because in my mind, i keep whatever i feel about someone to myself because as they say if you don't have anything decent to say, don't say it at all. It just sucks but i just wanted to put it out there because i thought that being a Suikoden fan and hopes were down, we could support each other as a fan group, not put each other down and make everyone look stupid, but once again, if this is in the wrong place forum-wise, just move it or something, and if you want to put me down and slam me, then tell me how to delete my account and you will never hear from me again
Xelinis

Re: I Apologize But I Also Deserve An Apology Back

Post by Xelinis »

Uhhh...

What we meant was that there was already a topic where disheartened fans were discussing that. You're more than welcome to discuss your frustrations there, it just makes little sense to have more than one forum topic about the exact same thing. That's pretty much it, no one's mad or anything. :|

Crowley doesn't count though, he was being an unnecessary ass. But he doesn't represent the rest of us. :-)
kati

Post by kati »

Thank you for being very kind about it, and like i said, i did take it really personal and i wished i knew what topic it was instead of the locked ones lol and the large majority of peeps on here i like because we all have the love and appreciation for the series and you guys are so dedicated to bringing us the news of whats going on with the series, and that's why i come to this site and discuss the opinions no matter how weird or insane it is lol but once again, thanks and im glad that you guys are cool about it and i like crowley because of his input and such and i know oppenheimer was doing his job as an administrator and that's cool too, i was just feeling hurt and i know it's a childish thing but that's my personality i guess and one of my faults at best, but im glad im not discouraged to be placing my opinion :)
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

Most people here are cool but there are the few that will make an effort to be rude for the sake of it. Well theres at least one where ever you go, there just seems to be quite a number on here unfortunately. I would say post your thoughts like that in either of these two topics (below) both found in the future speculation section. I have been here a while and i had a hard time finding a relevant topic for it and i'm not sure if these are even the right ones so how a newbie would know beats me. Multiple threads, who cares its better then no one talking isn't it? Good luck getting your apology though...

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 36&t=12219

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 36&t=12461
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

As Xelinis explained in words I cannot, if everyone would make a thread about their personal feelings, we'd have so many threads and so much repeating going on, SuikoSource would be flooded. To prevent that, people are encouraged to post in the topics that are already created. If you see something that is NOT discussed however, then you are ofcourse free to start such a topic. (Do note that it should be within the rules of SuikoSource or a lock of your topic is sure to follow)

Some on this forum might have a bit different way of expressing themselves than you might be used to. It is best if you take it with a grain of salt to avoid mental frustration.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I just noticed this topic. I suppose I could have included a link to the active topics on this idea rather than just locking it. So I apologize for not being that thorough. However, we have a search engine, a link to the board rules in my signature, and the actual topic that people are using to discuss this is always near the top of the speculation forum. I felt those were sufficient.

If in future you have problems with the way this site is moderated you are encouraged to PM me or another mod/admin directly rather than create a thread expressing your displeasure. Any further comments on this can be PMed to me directly. Thank you.