who would you

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Aerolithe Lion

Re: who would you

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

I find 70% of the Suikoden female characters drawn vaguely similar in attractiveness. Ultimately it's spunky attitudes that get me, such as Sharon, Miakis, and Lun.
However, I'm not an oversized boob guy, so Jeane and Lun's mother are out the window.

Also....

Her Bra is just bunched up bandages! Now that is seductive.
dragons_descent4

Post by dragons_descent4 »

Lun...I'd definitely go for it if not for her voice,I just can't get passed it haha
I would hang out with her though.
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455
hotspot

Post by hotspot »

I'm actually not really into Suikoden characters like that... but I do think Lo Hak and Lino are pretty sexy, especially with Lino and those rippling muscles.... hot daddy there. ;3
"Every lie contains the truth, and every truth contains a lie..."~ Shu

Suiko-Kya-Cross
Forum about the Suikoden, Kya Dark Lineage and the Chrono games.
○♦•¤Suiko-Kya-Cross○♦•¤
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

I think if I see an older Millie, I'd find her really attractive (though I'm really not into the 2D perspective lol).
I also like to see an unhooded Zerase, that'd be cool.
I think Chris is ok as well as long as she didn't looked fat because of the armor.
Kasumi would fit in too.
If I would go for mature and strong-character women, I'd hitch Valeria (S2 ver.) and Kika.

I noticed most of you here are adoring guy characters are there really more women here?
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

bluemask wrote:I think if I see an older Millie, I'd find her really attractive (though I'm really not into the 2D perspective lol).
I also like to see an unhooded Zerase, that'd be cool.
I think Chris is ok as well as long as she didn't looked fat because of the armor.
Kasumi would fit in too.
If I would go for mature and strong-character women, I'd hitch Valeria (S2 ver.) and Kika.

I noticed most of you here are adoring guy characters are there really more women here?

If someone adores a guy it doesn't mean that he is a girl. Of course there are women here btw.

For example i'm a guy and i find Sasarai and Luc handsome guys.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

bluemask wrote:
Or, you know, it could just be that some of us are gay.
Sylo

Post by Sylo »

Most definitely Odessa, I can see why Flik was so greatly affected by her death. She seemed like the perfect all-round girl :3

Then there is Rina, who is certainly confident, sexy and flirtatious. Not sure she would make a good girlfriend/wife though xD

I would say Valeria, but I think she would completely own me and I'd be under the thumb!
"You will never be strong if you consider yourself weak" - Cleo, Suikoden
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Sylo wrote:
Then there is Rina, who is certainly confident, sexy and flirtatious. Not sure she would make a good girlfriend/wife though xD
you'd need to douse Rina with a good healing spell first, to make sure you don't catch anything off her ;)
Sylo

Post by Sylo »

sticky-runes wrote:you'd need to douse Rina with a good healing spell first, to make sure you don't catch anything off her ;)
Haha!! You are probably right xD

I loved the Theme of Temptation that always played when she was being suggestive :P
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

sticky-runes wrote:
bluemask wrote:
Or, you know, it could just be that some of us are gay.
Lol, haha I was quick to assume. I respect you guys maybe I need to think more openly about these stuff XD.

Sylo wrote:
sticky-runes wrote:you'd need to douse Rina with a good healing spell first, to make sure you don't catch anything off her ;)
Haha!! You are probably right xD

I loved the Theme of Temptation that always played when she was being suggestive :P
Oh the tempation lol. I can't help but laugh everytime I hear the "adult talk" engaged by Rina. Flik also was about to be victimized by her che... charm I mean!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

bluemask wrote: Lol, haha I was quick to assume. I respect you guys maybe I need to think more openly about these stuff XD.
Well, we are talking about video games that let you go around recruiting buff warriors, taking them shopping for outfits, having them move into your house and bathing together, Suikoden is a gay dude's paradise!
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sticky-runes wrote:
Well, we are talking about video games that let you go around recruiting buff warriors, taking them shopping for outfits, having them move into your house and bathing together, Suikoden is a gay dude's paradise!

Suikoden is a gay's paradise? I don't think so...but true is that there are some bath scenes,like the one with Viktor,Flik and Riou who are quite gay. There are probaly some gay characters during the game too (Milich,Aldo,etc)...but it isn't officialy confirmed that they are gay or not.

Although bathing in S2 isn't that impressive like the one in S5,because of the 2D graphics.

But on the other hand if you are a straight guy,then S4 and S5 offers you many pretty ladies around your castle/ship,who can be seen clearly because of the improved graphics. If you don't wish to complete the game and you just want to wander around your ship/castle what would you do if you were Lazlo or Frey?

I remember when i was playing S4 by the first time,in 2005,when i was 13-14,i would often go to the blacksmith shop to zoom into Ameria from behind.... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Sylo

Post by Sylo »

Sasarai10 wrote:Suikoden is a gay's paradise? I don't think so..
I dont think he was completely serious about that :P I guess its down to interpretation though.

Sasarai10 wrote:I remember when i was playing S4 by the first time,in 2005,when i was 13-14,i would often go to the blacksmith shop to zoom into Ameria from behind.... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Bahaha! Thats a hell of a confession there dude! Man, I need to play IV and V again. I never got to see the bath times in those games....
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Sasarai10 wrote:I remember when i was playing S4 by the first time,in 2005,when i was 13-14,i would often go to the blacksmith shop to zoom into Ameria from behind.... :oops: :oops: :oops:
I did that, I wished I could zoom on her when she's on Razril. But too bad the camera can not be moved on that rooftop
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Thats the beauty of role-playing games - you're given a fantasy world and situation, where you're free to let your imagination fill in any blanks :wink: