who would you

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Neclord X

Re: who would you

Post by Neclord X »

I can't belibe I didn't see this thread before and answer.

As fan of harem anime I'd say: (almost) ALL OF THEM, specially the girls from the bishoujo special attack (Cute girl) :lol:

But if I'd to pick just one that would be without doubt Miakis.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

I suppose you would pick all the cute young girls, since you call yourself "Neclord"! :wink:
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Neclord X wrote:I can't belibe I didn't see this thread before and answer.

As fan of harem anime I'd say: (almost) ALL OF THEM, specially the girls from the bishoujo special attack (Cute girl) :lol:

But if I'd to pick just one that would be without doubt Miakis.

Has anybody noticed Alenia in the Sacred Games??? She is soooo cute there...she looks like a silly girl cheering everybody (she cheered both Belcoot and Childerich)

Miakis is cute too,but i prefer Alenia...she is more mature,and feminine :wink:

But i wouldn't mind to spend a night with both of them :!: :!: :!:
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

I hate when Alenia cheers, it's so out of character for her (isn't she against Belcoot, because she makes that comment about him being barbaric, then apologises to Ferid?) But I hate when her ghost is cheering during the "good" ending as well :x
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sticky-runes wrote:I hate when Alenia cheers, it's so out of character for her (isn't she against Belcoot, because she makes that comment about him being barbaric, then apologises to Ferid?) But I hate when her ghost is cheering during the "good" ending as well :x

Whether it's out of her character or not,i found it real sweet...she is openly a Godwin supporter,but she admits his skill with sword,if you remember well. :wink:

Anyway i hate the fact that Alenia wasn't recruitable. Ok she betrayed the Queen,but she was just like Sonya from S1...she was blinded by love...they should give her a chance.

In the "good" ending,even Marscal saluted you...you found weird that Alenia was there too?
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

sticky-runes wrote:I suppose you would pick all the cute young girls, since you call yourself "Neclord"! :wink:
My aim is bride #100
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Sasarai10 wrote:
sticky-runes wrote:I hate when Alenia cheers, it's so out of character for her (isn't she against Belcoot, because she makes that comment about him being barbaric, then apologises to Ferid?) But I hate when her ghost is cheering during the "good" ending as well :x

Whether it's out of her character or not,i found it real sweet...she is openly a Godwin supporter,but she admits his skill with sword,if you remember well. :wink:

Anyway i hate the fact that Alenia wasn't recruitable. Ok she betrayed the Queen,but she was just like Sonya from S1...she was blinded by love...they should give her a chance.

In the "good" ending,even Marscal saluted you...you found weird that Alenia was there too?
I don't like the happy ending for suikoden 5 in general, but that's just me. Seeing all the dead characters spirits - just a bit too sappy for me. I prefer when the prince breaks down after Lyon's death and travels with Georg alone. I like to keep a bit of tragedy in my endings. But at least with Zahhak and Gizel, they didn't over-do it. It was just a nod or a salute and a smile. Alenia jumping around flailing her arms like a little girl made that scene worse for me. If she just smiled and gave the salute then that wouldn't have been so bad!

But I would like to have recruited Alenia and Zahhak, instead of killing them.
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

It's got to be Georg Prime. What a man! Or Kyle, I find his horniness endearing. Flik's another one, and Percival. Oh, and can't forget Rahal and Jowy Atriedes!

If I was a man, Sialeeds all the way.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

What about Sgt. Joe? He looks quite tastey :wink:
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

Why do you prefer Joe over the mayor? He has an amazing tail, can't you see that?
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

sticky-runes wrote:What about Sgt. Joe? He looks quite tastey :wink:
If we're talking about cooking and eating anyone, the yes, Sgt. Joe looks delicious. If were's talking about *cough* something else *cough*, then I'm with LadyCyclone. Sialeeds is a total hottie. Not too young, not too old, and EPIC CLEAVAGE!!!!
PSN: FreshMetal80
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

You are joking right? Unless you want to eat him...but ducks are really terrible,i have eaten some once and it was.... :x :x :x

freshmetal wrote: If we're talking about cooking and eating anyone, the yes, Sgt. Joe looks delicious. If were's talking about *cough* something else *cough*, then I'm with LadyCyclone. Sialeeds is a total hottie. Not too young, not too old, and EPIC CLEAVAGE!!!!
Am i the only one who doesn't like Sialeeds as a woman? Royal women are a little....repeling if you ask me. :|
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Isn't the topic who you would sleep with?

I'd definitly sleep with Sgt. Joe, he'd make a nice down pillow.

But I'd eat Georg Prime! :wink: :lol:
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sticky-runes wrote:
But I'd eat Georg Prime! :wink: :lol:

His cheesecake or his..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

Sasarai10 wrote:

You are joking right? Unless you want to eat him...but ducks are really terrible,i have eaten some once and it was.... :x :x :x

freshmetal wrote: If we're talking about cooking and eating anyone, the yes, Sgt. Joe looks delicious. If were's talking about *cough* something else *cough*, then I'm with LadyCyclone. Sialeeds is a total hottie. Not too young, not too old, and EPIC CLEAVAGE!!!!
Am i the only one who doesn't like Sialeeds as a woman? Royal women are a little....repeling if you ask me. :|
Sialeeds has got more than good looks, she's also really tough and VERY smooth - definitely the most attractive female Suikoden character in my humble opinion.