Landis = Sid?

In-Depth topics that fail to give reasons for their hypotheses.
Gen. Dirge

Re: Landis = Sid?

Post by Gen. Dirge »

[quote="Crowetron"]I thought there was at least one female Lizard character. The blacksmith, I think. Or maybe it just had a feminine name, I don't remember; I haven't played Suiko 3 in years...[/quote]

Peggi?
Crowetron

Post by Crowetron »

Yeah, Peggi! Was Peggi female? I thought so, but it could just be the name...
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

[quote="Crowetron"]Yeah, Peggi! Was Peggi female? I thought so, but it could just be the name...[/quote]

I think it's just the name......Peggi DID look like a male...
Crowetron

Post by Crowetron »

Well, Peggi is a reptile, and I dunno about you, but I've never been about to tell the sex of a reptile by a mere glance. But, I've made gender mistakes in Suikoden before, so I could be wrong.
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

[quote="Crowetron"]Well, Peggi is a reptile, and I dunno about you, but I've never been about to tell the sex of a reptile by a mere glance. But, I've made gender mistakes in Suikoden before, so I could be wrong.[/quote]

I understand ya; I also had a pet iguana before.....couldn't even tell if it was male or female.(the name was 'Godzilla'). That's normal, everyone mistakes different people and things nowadays....
ninjaluc79

Post by ninjaluc79 »

[quote="Gen. Dirge"][quote="Crowetron"]Well, whatever thier connection, they both scare the crap out of me. Seriously. Those dudes are scary.

I do want to see more Wingers, though...[/quote]

Speaking of wingers, the next Suikoden should include a female winger......we NEVER see them up close....including female Kobolds and Lizards and Ducks even though we see female beavers.....[/quote]

Well, you want to know whether a Kobold or Winger is a male or female? By their clothes.
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

Post by Noraibah »

Landis can't be Sid. I mean Landis might as well be passable as 79 years old in human terms. He has way too many wrinkles.
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!