dood, i never said that your speculation is entirely impossible
i gave it a fair 50%-50% chance
but nooo, you were determined that your speculation was the way to go
you never acknowledged any other possibilities presented by me
that's why i keep convincing you that
Mio wrote:one possibility has as good of a fighting chance as any possibility
you on the other hand keeps your mind closed to other possibilities
i never ridiculed your theory, dood where are you getting all of these?
now you're wanting evidence to disprove your speculation??
you have any evidence to prove yours?
here i'm very sure, THERE ARE NO EVIDENCE whatsoever
all you have is a recurring wooden amulet and that's it
the rest is just your assumptions based on what's likely and what's not
1. the FC CHOSE to live a mortal life. whatever are you saying?
Lazlo could very well decide to return the RoP back inside the ruins of Obel, and settle down
2. So what if Lino finds him? Is he gonna threaten him? I don't take Lino as a conniving SoB to extort Lazlo into leading the Island Nations, but hey who knows?
3. dood Yes or No, either he did travel or not. there is nothing to disprove. we don't know Lazlo's personality and what would make him leave the Island Nations. that was my point. you response as though you know Lazlo well enough to determine precisely which decisions he'll make. that's why i made this point
Wait, tell me again what does Lazlo being Lino's son have anything to do about the amulet?
Are you trying to make me look bad? o_O cause it's not working
4. So Lazlo ran out of money and become incompetent as to pawn his amulet? Yes or No
i never said they stayed incompetent for the rest of their lives, c'mon stop assuming too much
5. friends? no dood, anybody who pawned off an object will retrieve it the moment they can IF it is important esp if it have sentimental value. That's a fact
6. I used 'sissy' the first time, try to keep track honey. You're making Lazlo a wuss for missing out on a chance to save innocent lives. How do you know the way the RoP would behave? If you use it in its atonement phase, it will transfer itself? Heck Lazlo used it four times in its punishment phase, and yet it never left him. i wonder why he'd duck out now that it's in its atonement phase.
Oh wait, that was you who said he'd cower like that
lol don't go to any forums if you can't accomodate opposite opinions
you'd find yourself in an iffy position if you keep a closed mind
oh and call the 'boards' whatever you like, cause guess what...
we don't care *said in high pitch*