About Yuber and his rune

In-Depth topics that fail to give reasons for their hypotheses.
anonymous1

About Yuber and his rune

Post by anonymous1 »

well I have done alot of research I mean alot. I have read over at least 2,000+ articles on yuber and has rune,yes some stuff I theorized about yubers past, but now as far as the Hachifusa Rune through my own compliations I think I have came up with a good idea how the rune works.

Yuber Czhevic
Origin-Zablahn Mountains,Harmony Village,Black Empire Region(Now nameless lands)
Age-1,117
Year Born: IS/-642
Rune:Hachifusa Rune(1 of 27 true runes)

Biography

Yuber was born in the Harmony Village in mountains of Zablahn located in the Black Lands(Now Namelesslands).
yuber growing up as a child in Harmony village lead a peaceful life in the mountains of Zablahn.Until small group of black knights
were exiled from the Black Fort Empire for trying to steal the Asfusa(Ninefold) rune.The knights that were exiled.Angry
with The black empire they started a civil war against the empire. So Harmony Village was attacked first,favoried allies of
the black fort empire. The exiled knights attacked the village burning it down claiming they won in King Pesmerga's name.
Knowing their attack would work, cosnidering Harmony village was passive. Yuber watched his village,his parents,everything he
knew die for no reason. Yuber flee'd the village and lived in solitude in Zablahn mountains for 2 years,in solitude,training
plotting his revenge against Pesmerga.Pesmerga's army found burnt villages,everywhere.Which just lead them to beleive the
civil war enraptured Harmony village.Yuber thinks the empire betrayed him.Pesmerga knows nothing of yuber at this point.
Fianlly got his plan for vegenace.Yuber acts his plan out.Joining the Black knights only to fulfill his vegeance(plan is to steal
psemerga's rune)Yuber becomes a soldier in the black knights as a renowned magic tactian.Once trusted finds the Asfusa rune
and attempts to steal it.Pesmerga watchs the events from afar and hidden from Yuber.Pesmerga watches as
The rune strikes Yuber.asfura rune quickly returns to pesmerga,rendering him unconscious.The Asfusa rune gave Yuber a curse.
The rune Hachifusa(Eightfold) and it is Yubers curse for his attempt to steal the True Rune.
Yubers hand began glowing and Yubers rune explodes with energy.It this process the year happened to be-666.
Yuber vanishes for long time as does Pesmerga.Both re-appearing eventually.(leaving you to beleive they were only 2 surviors
from Yubers' rune explosion).Yuber's quest is now to destroy all runes for giving him his curse.

(the rune also transformed him to half rune/half human,thats why his power in un-like any humans)

Hachifusa Rune-rune of Eternal Chaos.Its power is soley based on chaos and decpetion.Its sole creation was to curse its bearer.Yuber's curse is to live in the world of emptiness.
That is why Yuber acts in such said pattern. But in return for the runes curse, meeting the
demands for the rune, The rune grants its bearer its powers. Its potential,however, for what powers it holds,its possibly limitless consdiering yubers long exsistence,therefore given time for Yuber to master its ablities and powers.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: About Yuber and his rune

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

yes some stuff I theorized about yubers past
Some? Try all of it.

This is bad fan-fiction disguised as a bad theory.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
anonymous1

Post by anonymous1 »

well add to the backstory lol, the plan here is to maybe, get konami to take
the fans side of how we want the character to be potrayed, as far as the story goes your correct, but 2 facts I did learn. 1 i do think the rune came from another (like bright shield/black sword came from rune of begining)cause think bout it pesmerga after yuber. yuber is always around chaos,destruction, the pattern of runes leads me to beleive that .(always a counter-balance)and 2 that it is a curse, cause he can be summoned,which would make sense if he lives in the world of emptiness.
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

Yeah, that aint gonna happen. If konami was going to ask our opinions on what their games should be, we wouldnt have been presented with that video gaming abortion known as Suikoden Tierkries.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

this is not a theory but your fan-fiction wishes.
tiki
Banned User

Post by tiki »

My fan-fiction wishes involve Millie, Meg, lingerie and a pillow fight.

Maybe you could get to work on writing up a plot about that for me.
anonymous1

Post by anonymous1 »

you all crack me up lol man i was high as hell when i wrote this so i guess you all are right more like wishes than a theory but either way i re-read it still sounds pretty good
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

I do wonder though. How did you come up with a name like "Black Fort Empire"?
anonymous1

Post by anonymous1 »

man idk lol where yuber is a black knight and so is pesmerga and u never see black knights and when u do see them u know nothing about them and so forth so i fiured maybe their empire was based on the name associated with black knights so....basically took a bunch of different names and ideas and tried to put them into one lol