Suikoden Sheet Music

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Lucethira

Suikoden Sheet Music

Post by Lucethira »

Thought people may find this useful. Here is a webpage with Suiko I and II sheet music:
http://squaremusic.ffworld.com/?comp=hi ... itions.htm

I've also transcribed some, attached:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lucethira

Re: Suikoden Sheet Music

Post by Lucethira »

Two more.
Wow, I never noticed this forum supported file attachments. I could have posted these ages ago. *noob*
I think I have more in progress, but I can't make more until I reformat my comp. ><
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

attachments are a pretty new feature here. and thanks for posting!
also the site is great. i plan on picking piano or violin back up in the future and i'll be able to play songs i like :)
i didn't see Reminiscence (Suikoden II) on the website which is the song that plays during the "intro" showing the main characters' childhoods (although it may be there but different title). attached

by the way, how do you navigate the site? where/how did you get to Suikoden music, i clicked on a list of albums and it only shows Square games.
Lucethira

Post by Lucethira »

Heey you look familiar. GL:HoW Gamefaqs message board? *diehard Growlanser fan*

Hm, the site looks different from what I last saw it. There should be a "Miki Higashino" section. I found it: http://squaremusic.ffworld.com/?comp=hi ... raphie.htm

On the top left, "Partitions" means sheet music.
I could have sworn "Reminiscence" was there. They took some down? :(
nezkeys79

Post by nezkeys79 »

hey guys I have arranged around 30-40 pieces of suikoden 4 and 5 ost music for piano, with the occasional improvisation written in. If you are interested they are currently all being uploaded to ichigos page.

Remember if you do download them please don't be rude and upload them all over the internet, and email me to say what you think of them please at harmonymeister@msn.com
Lucethira

Post by Lucethira »

Wonderful, I'm very interested. I checked the Ichigo's site but I couldn't find them...???
nezkeys79

Post by nezkeys79 »

I asked for them to be took down. Email me

harmonymeister@msn.com