Suikoden IV Limited Ed. Restocked

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
whileheavenwept

Suikoden IV Limited Ed. Restocked

Post by whileheavenwept »

Hey guys,

I was searching on play-asia tonight when I noticed they restocked Suikoden IV Limited Edition (Japanese). I don't know how this is possible since I was sure these were given only to pre-orders. It could be used but it doesn't say anywhere on the site. Anyways, here's the link if youre interested: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43- ... 0-93y.html
It's pretty expensive but considering it is pretty rare now, especially if it's new, it's a good deal and probably won't last long.

Cheers.
Mikain Clan King

Re: Suikoden IV Limited Ed. Restocked

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Whats the difference between LE and regular?..and its in Japanese so I probably wouldnt be getting alot of the stars due to talking options :|
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
whileheavenwept

It comes with a Suikoden keychain, an artbook, the game, and a cool looking box to house of all those items.
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Aww those sound really cool, I really want the keychain and artbook then...does the keychain just say suikoden or what? Do they have an american LE still existing :? but I'm guessing it was only ever the japanesse that had the LE edition...I'll check ebay for the artbook and keychain though, hope I can convince my mom to let me buy it off the internet :roll:

Whoa that keychain cool because the rune in it, but the box looks awesome...but I doubt I'll be buying the box online :| , I'll look for the keychain and book..thanks for reply.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
whileheavenwept

No problem, good luck trying to find it :).

Also, there was no US LE version of any of the suikodens. Only Japan released these, there was one for Suikoden III, IV, and V. There are a few promo copies of the english versions, but I think they were only in the UK. They didn't have anything special, just 1 page booklet sleeves with different artwork on it from the original games, then the games themselves didn't have the original artwork on it, instead just some writing about the game. I've only seen these for Suikoden Tactics, Suikoden IV, and Suikoden V. I think these might have been copies only released to the 'press'.