Suikoden V Manga?

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Iku

Re: Suikoden V Manga?

Post by Iku »

well thats better then freyjadour.... :wink:
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
Rai-Jin

Post by Rai-Jin »

I like Freyjadour more.
Besides it has a meaning. Some Sungod or something in some kind of mythology.
bla
Solomon Goldsmith

Post by Solomon Goldsmith »

I think the Suikoden V Anthology manga might be an unofficial comic or "doujinshi" as some refer to them. I have two chapters that I downloaded off of the internet. It looks like a regular manga and the person who scanned and uploaded it also translated the two chapters he uploaded. I could post the links if you guys want them. Or if I'm allowed I could post the zips here.
sunstar25

Post by sunstar25 »

Please do.

I've collected almost all of the manga. I can't read them but they're nice to look at. I would certainly like to see a translated version.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Solomon Goldsmith wrote:I think the Suikoden V Anthology manga might be an unofficial comic or "doujinshi" as some refer to them. I have two chapters that I downloaded off of the internet. It looks like a regular manga and the person who scanned and uploaded it also translated the two chapters he uploaded. I could post the links if you guys want them. Or if I'm allowed I could post the zips here.
dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it

if you can. .

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Solomon Goldsmith

Post by Solomon Goldsmith »

Ok. Here is the first two chapters of volume 1. Translated by Ramsus-kun. He is doing it slowly so you need to be patient for all three volumes to be translated.

Suikoden V Anthology Manga Vol. 1 Chapter 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/56644644/_R ... ._ch.1.zip

Suikoden V Anthology Manga Vol. 2 Chapter 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/78919680/_R ... ._ch.2.zip
Sagiri

Re:

Post by Sagiri »

Basel wrote:All the publications released so far are in Japanese. The only exception is Suikoden III manga which is being translated by tokyopop. For Suikoden V there are 4 Anthology Comic books and a novel with two volumes so far. The link you have is for the first volume of the novel. Please post future questions in the Publications - Novels and Comics topic.
I read them on a translation site. They're really funny.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.