Suikoden Ringtones (Changed from: Help!!)

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Pakat

Suikoden Ringtones (Changed from: Help!!)

Post by Pakat »

I was wondering if anyone here knows where I can download suikoden theme for mobile phones??? Specifically for nokia! Tahnx!!!
Basel

Post by Basel »

Pakat, please use meaningful titles in the future. Doing a quick search I found another topic that might be of interest for you: Cell Phone Charms
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

I haven't heard of where you can download any Suikdoen ringtones.

But, there's plenty of midi and mp3 files available if you do a google search, and most phones will have some way to let you put music from your hard drive onto your phone. If yours doesn't let you do that, you're probably out of luck.
Pakat

Post by Pakat »

Ooops! Guess I got a little bit excited! Anywayz! Tanx for the reply guyz! 8)
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

You could try uploading your own ringtones on the net if you already have them as mp3's. What I do is go to zedge.net and upload music and wallpapers to the site and then download them onto my phone.
PSN: FreshMetal80
Aisling

Post by Aisling »

Hello, everyone, hello, Pakat.

My mobile phone is a Nokia 3220 or something like that and can only play midi files. I downloaded some Suikoden midis from this site, Gabaldia Hotel:

http://gh.ffshrine.org/

Some of the midi files here are small enough to be used as ringtones. An Old Irish Song, the Dragonfortress theme, sounds absolutely beautiful and I have it as my ringtone of choice.

Hope this will be of help.

Excuse any English mistakes.
"De todos los deleites ninguno trae mayor alegría que la amistad, y lo más gozoso de la amistad es disfrutar de una tranquila conversación entre amigos".

A la orilla del agua (Shui Hu Zhuan)