Official Artworks

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Kirin

Post by Kirin »

Hey Basel - those are awesome, thanks.

I've signed up for the forum just so I could let you know that a few didn't upload properly. ^_^; Namely:

Cathari, Dongo, Egbert, Eresh, Doremi, Ernst, Gavaya, Genoh, Jeane, Kyle, Oboro, and OG_bonus

All those are completely missing. Also, these two seem to have cut off half-way: Galleon, Haleth.

THanks again!
Kirin

Post by Kirin »

Also, I can help out with the characters in "Scans three four and five" at the end of your post.

Three: Salum Barrows, Solis Raubel (of Sable), Bahram Luger, Dilber Novum (the last two are generals for the Godwins)
Four: Alenia, Zahhak (both Queen's Knights), Childerich, Dolph (both from Nether Gate)
Five: Jidan Guisu, Maha (both Armes generals), Skald (Island Nations admiral), Leknaat
killey

Post by killey »

I'm not sure if anyone's interested but I'm editing these so.....
Bernadette Egan
Faylen
Roy
Sharmista
Shigure
Wilhelm

Bernadette Egan Avatar
Hazuki Avatar
Nelis Avatar
Nick Avatar
Roy Avatar 1
Roy Avatar 2

And probably slightly lower quality:
Childerich
Dolph
Jidan Guisu
Leknaat
I hate this...girl???? Maha

Even though it's likely impossible, I thought I might as well ask if any talented individual can do anything about these:
Hazuki
Isabel♥♥♥♥
Nelis
Sagiri
Ancient Cheesecake

Post by Ancient Cheesecake »

Alright finally, something that makes Maha look female. I swear for the longest time (Basicly until I saw the cutscene where you meet Shula) I was certain they had mixed up the artwork and wondered why the male looking character had an angry portait despite the character that was being called male never acting angry, and vice versa.
No offense intended.

Dumb dumb Moira Brown
Dumbest chick in this whole dumb town

Dumber than old king kong
Uglier than a junk yard dog

I set off a nuke to kill you
But fate was just too damn cruel
Pesmerga

Post by Pesmerga »

Wow thanks so much for all these scans! All of them work fine except for Galleon, Haleth, and Lance look like they werent fully uploaded/cut off, so if you could re upp those or fix them that would be very much appreciated! Thanks again!
Richmond: "I'm still not sure what kind of a creature he is. Some people say he's just a
shadow from another existence."

Pesmerga: "Hmmm. I thought that if I pursued Neclord, I'd run into Yuber."
Kirin

Post by Kirin »

Awesome, it looks like all the missing ones got re-uploaded, although there's still the couple hafl-broken ones Pesmerga mentions. One other thing I noticed is that Cathari is missing from the list in the first post, although her file is there. Here's the link for anyone too lazy to figure it out by hand: Cathari scan.

(Oy, only took me 3 tries to firgure out the link sytax. Shows how much I've used BBS software lately. -_- )
Buff

Post by Buff »

thanks for all these updates and scans basel. :)
Basel

Post by Basel »

Fixed the broken links. Thank you guys for pointing them out.
Killey, I'm looking forward for the rest of them ;)
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Pesmerga

Post by Pesmerga »

Thanks for fixing the links :D However Galleon, Lance, and Haleth still get cut off for me either half way or less. So if you could re-upp the original scans that would be awesome! Thanks so much again!
Richmond: "I'm still not sure what kind of a creature he is. Some people say he's just a

Basel

Post by Basel »

Pesmerga,

Please use these temporary links for the time being:
Links removed. The original scnas are up again on the first page.

For some reason, photobucket does not accept the original file names of these three scans.
Last edited by Basel on Mon May 01, 2006 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Pesmerga

Post by Pesmerga »

Thanks for taking the time to do all this Basel you're awesome for doing so! 8) As thanks I have some scans from the art book that came with the LE if you'd like to see them. Notably of which has an early design of the Prince in a different outfit (its blue :D)

highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Does anyone have the ability to take screenies? I really liked the one with the Prince, Lyon, Sialeeds, Lymsleia, Miakis and Georg that was shown during the second roll of the 108 stars' fates after the war ends. I would do it myself, but I can't. :(

Sorry if I'm at the wrong topic. I'm just too damn crazy about that shot.
Pesmerga

Post by Pesmerga »

I've been screencapping all the endings of Suikoden 1-5, so I do have that pic :) Here you go

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2833/s ... nyendi.jpg

highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

You're amazing! Thanks!!!
Kailest

A few more edits

Post by Kailest »

I edited a few more of the scans. I shrunk them a little so they weren't as grainy.

Rania
Haswar
Miakas

I'm sorry the pic of Miakas is so much smaller, I scanned it from the bonus art book and it was really grainy.

Kailest