Official Artworks

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Ganon Dun

Post by Ganon Dun »

** Big Fat Spoiler Art Work question below **

[spoiler]
Is there any artwork or screenshots of the Georg Prime avatar with no eyepatch from 5?[/spoiler]
josiskrazy

Re: Art Book

Post by josiskrazy »

Kailest wrote:Josis, I ordered a copy of the artbook from amazon.jp on May 12th to be shipped to Philadelphia without any trouble... Which amazon site did you try to go through?
the one that Basel linked too earlier...when i click see this page in english there is this message halfway down the page in Product Detail...

"Shipping: We're sorry; this item can not be shipped outside Japan"
Shinjite aisuru hito
Watashi no naka de kimi wa ikiru
Dakara kore kara saki mo zutto
Sayonara nante iwanai

Ano hi kitto futari wa
Ai ni fureta
Basel

Post by Basel »

akadotRETAIL has recently added the artbook to its list of pre-order items. However, it will be available only after three weeks of the official release date. I am not advertising for akadot but getting the artbook from them will definitely cost you less specially if you live in the USA. I am going to get it from Amazon Japan anyway.
Hi, Basel!

Thanks for your inquiry!
The item you requested is available: 05/26/2006 in Japan
We expect it to come in 3 weeks after its Japan release.
We'll let you know when it comes in, so you can make an order online if you're still interested in ordering then. ^__^
We'll let you know when it comes in, so you can make an order online then!

Thanks! :)

Shinri Matsuoka
servicemaster@akadot.com
http://www.akadotretail.com/shop/shop_s ... 486155120x
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Blind Faith

Post by Blind Faith »

One day there will be more Cathari pics! Until then I will savor the one that was posted in this thread T_T
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

what happened to the pic I can't se them any more?
Basel

Post by Basel »

The links are useless till the 5th of the next month since I exceeded my 10GB photobucket account limit for this month. However, you can still use the read-only password to access my account. The read-only password is GeorgPrime
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Kailest

Shipment confirmed!!!

Post by Kailest »

I recieved my shipment notification for my artbook today!!! I should have it on monday 8)
Basel

Post by Basel »

Even though the email you received is sent from Amazon's ship confirm daemon your order has not been shipped yet. If you track your order on DHL website you will notice that DHL has picked up the shipment and that is it. DHL did not send your order yet.
Kailest

That's okay...

Post by Kailest »

Eh, no big deal. I won't really have time to look through it until thursday at the earliest. I can wait, thanks for the info though Basel!
PinkAya

Post by PinkAya »

Hey~

Is there anyway someone can re-upload these somewhere? That photobucket accout keeps giving me 'bandwith exceeded' icons, and I've tried five days now >.> If someone wishes to e-mail them all to me, I can host them on my own webspace if you guys want. I'm just dying for the character art, I need references for drawing >w<
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

If his link doesn't work, you can just go to photobucket.com and log in as basel-mahdi, with password GeorgPrime. That'll bring you to the read-only version of his account.
Masamune

Post by Masamune »

I've put them up on my site under http://www.gamehiker.com/masamune/suiko5art

I'll probably only keep them up for awhile until the art is more available on other sites. Please don't hotlink the images off my site though.
PinkAya

Post by PinkAya »

Thankyou so much <3
BJ

Post by BJ »

Masamune wrote:I've put them up on my site under http://www.gamehiker.com/masamune/suiko5art

I'll probably only keep them up for awhile until the art is more available on other sites. Please don't hotlink the images off my site though.
Nice, dude. Thanks
Basel

Post by Basel »

I have just received the artbook and I am going to start scanning it today once I go back home. I will upload the scans to my Suikonix Gallery at http://www.suikonix.com tomorrow around 5AM GMT. I am sorry but I won't update the list on the first page anymore.