My still growing collection

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
SirPsycho

My still growing collection

Post by SirPsycho »

Here is my album of goodies:

http://imgur.com/a/xJ1AX

So I've been building on my collection since I went on a long game hunt for Suikoden 3 shortly after discovering the series. I preordered 4, 5, and sadly Tactics. In the last 2 years I've found Suikoden 1 and 2 locally and got them for a steal compared to online prices. I just won the limited edition Suikoden V artwork cell and the two store display signs from an ebay auction that I got for a low price being the only bidder. I've had the 4 artbook since I bought the game and I found the guides for both 4 and Tactics recently. Obviously I imported my copies of both Suikogaidens, but lacking a Japanese PS1 or PS2 I'm forced to use emulation and the Japanese BIOS to capture footage for them for the retrospective reviews I'm working on for next summer (I'm calling it Suikoden Summer).

I'm working on the Suikoden 3 manga, but every time I go to my local Hastings they have the exact same 4 volumes I already have, and multiples of them. I'm trying to get through them because I can get them all for $1.50 each.