Suikoden Figurines

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
suikostinger

Suikoden Figurines

Post by suikostinger »

So, I was looking around ebay a few weeks ago and came across this....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

So, I went ahead and got it and it's here. Now that it's here, I want the other ones. I can't seem to find them anywhere. There are a few up on Ebay that are going for about 40 bucks each AND they are in Hong Cong and I know that there are some "fake" ones out there that are about the same but of course are fake. If I knew these things had come out when they first came out I would have snatched them all. Does anyone have these that are willing to sell or know anywhere I can get these? I found a site where there's like 5 of them in a box but it can be duplicates and they seem like the "fake" ones so I'm not even going to try to get those.
Nikisaur

Re: Suikoden Figurines

Post by Nikisaur »

I REMEMBER THOSE BEING ON SALE. But I was too young and poor to buy them and didn't know that they'd one day just disappear of shelves. I have a Lazlo figurine. I don't know why, I don't really like him too much but I was like omgomg Suikoden!!!
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
suikostinger

Post by suikostinger »

LAZLO!?!? That's the ONLY one I DON'T want.
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

I know right. He's the only one I could find in a store. Lol XD
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
Night Shadow

Post by Night Shadow »

Haha. Lazlo has his appeal. =P Though if I were to get one, I'd want a Chris Lightfellow figurine.

Back on topic, the only full Suikoden Figurine collection that I found comes with a ton of other stuff. Original Suikoden games from 1 to 5, Tactics, the 2 Suikogaidens, The whole Suiko 3 Manga Set, and a ton of other Suikoden stuff only found in Japan. Only problem is, the guy selling it wants you to but everything as a whole, amounting to around 1,200 dollars.
‎"...Or else, it is the dream that haunts you. You wait with the promise of the next dream...when the act of waiting is dependent on remembering."
Cerahbes

Post by Cerahbes »

ahh those are great figures!

I have McDohl, Hero 2, Chris, Geddoe ... I also had Hugo but someone stole him from my collection =/

Chris is by FAR my favorite of the figures from that series.
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

I love these figures. I got the whole set of seven back when they were first released and still have them on display. I just wish they would update it with more characters like Prince Falenas and maybe Kyril.
PSN: FreshMetal80