Suikoden V 108 Signed Poster

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
whileheavenwept

Suikoden V 108 Signed Poster

Post by whileheavenwept »

Hey guys,
If any of you guys remember reading a post in Kings Blog during the release of Suikoden V you might remember they were holding a contest/raffle as soon as the blog had 1.08 million hits. 102 people would get a signed poster and the other 6 would get 3 signed posters (for a total of 108 prizes). If you don't remember it you can find the translated version on this board here http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... =44&t=8098. The post is under the date 2/22 and is called The Promised "Last Night".

Well, I was lucky enough to score one of the 102 prizes a few days ago :). It is signed by:
- The Director of Suikoden V: Takahiro Sakiyama
- The Composer and Sound Producer of Suikoden V: Norikazu Miura (He was also the sound director for Suikoden Tactics and Shadows of Destiny)
- and finally the King himself, the King Blog and also the Art Director of Suikoden V: Hideki "King" Tanaka

Here are some pictures of it if any of you want to see what it looks like.

I haven't received it yet but it will soon be shipping from Japan. Oh I should also clarify I didn't participate in the original contest as i'm not from Japan. I won this in an auction.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: Suikoden V 108 Signed Poster

Post by Oppenheimer »

That's exciting. Good for you. Mind if I ask how much that auction set you back?
whileheavenwept

Post by whileheavenwept »

I was hoping you'd ask, as that's one of the best parts :D. Believe it or not I was the only one to bid on this at the starting price of 500yen. Including the shipping cost and fees from the deputy service I used it came to a total of around $22. Quite a steal in my opinion.

Post by 727 »

Definitely a steal.
A brand new Suikoden game with a well-written script!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Suikorok ... ?ref=br_tf
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

someday when Suikoden finally takes over the world, it could be worth double!!!! :)