Suikoden I & II mangas (and posible project)

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Suikoden I & II mangas (and posible project)

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Sylo wrote:Although, Im slightly confused...why is Riou called "Tao" in these comics?
Think it might be related to the fact that that is what the author decided to name him? Kind of like how the author of the novel decided to go with Riou.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Sylo

Post by Sylo »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:
Sylo wrote:Although, Im slightly confused...why is Riou called "Tao" in these comics?
Think it might be related to the fact that that is what the author decided to name him? Kind of like how the author of the novel decided to go with Riou.
I can accept that. I guess the heros name, much like the castles, are ambiguous :P
"You will never be strong if you consider yourself weak" - Cleo, Suikoden
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Because that's the name the manga guy gave him. Riou is as canon as Tao. I think Tir is called Louie or something like that in the Manga.

And the prince, which most people refer to as Faroush or Freyjadour, from V is called Ardil in the manga.
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

Can Tir's name be considered canon now since Konomi labeled him as "Tir McDohl" in their E3 tournament bracket?
PSN: FreshMetal80
Nanami_chan

Post by Nanami_chan »

I wonder if they did it in purpose or just forgot about not saying any name as the official...

Oh, Lord KC if you want to contact her I can help you with her mail! I would like to have an answer about why they didnt make the whole series or at least a whole event. I dont understand japanese but in the last page I can see number 3, so its probably they planned to make some number more.