Suikoden CDs

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Nighteyes

Post by Nighteyes »

Cannot be sure, but isn't that the Gorudo battle music?
Kimimi

Post by Kimimi »

This may sound a little strange but does anybody have the "lyrics" for Exceeding Love?
Also, are the "Genso Suikoden III Ongakushu ~Rustling Wind~" and Celtic Collection 3 cds worth buying? I really *really* love the soundtrack to 3! :D
suikofan111

Post by suikofan111 »

i have many questions! please bear with me!!!

1) i read on page one in this thread that there is a suikoden radio? and i clicked on the link, but i dont know how 2 work the radio, can someone please help me? :cry:

2) can anyone give me a site that sells ALL of the suikoden audio cds? including orrizonte, celtic collection etc, and preferable one that ships to australia!

3) i have the suikoden 2 soundtrack and i played suikoden recently and didnt recognise this song, its the one that plays during some war battles. its sort of daRk etc. i know it plays during a war battle with luca blight, maybe when kiba is retreating from him????

thankyou! please reply ASAP!!!!!!!
suikoden rulz =D
Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross »

1) don't know...
2) you can go to http://www.cdjapan.co.jp
3) That music of war battles is not in Suikoden II OST. You can find it in the soundtrack of Gensosuikogaiden Vol.1 Harmonia no Kenshi, though. Its name is Battlefield without Light (or something).
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Seeing as it's a CD, I'll out in my 2 cents about the Suikoigaiden Volume 1 OST. It has some of the best music from Suikoden and Suikoden II. My favourite track is "Becoming Earth", which gives us an Irish dancing version of "Island Fortress". The 2nd Suikogaiden OST has yet to arrived as of yet, though. Highly recommended.
Jowy108

Post by Jowy108 »

Does anyone know/can anyone find out what's up with this:
http://gmronline.com/info.asp?CatNumber=GFCA-29

Genso Suikoden IV Music Collection ~Another World~
was supposed to come out today, but I can't find it anywhere on the internet.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

"This album has either been delayed or canceled."
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jowy108

Post by Jowy108 »

Thanks, I see that..... I was wondering if there was any official word about why they canceled/delayed it. The album disappeared from a lot of places online.
Razakin

Post by Razakin »

Jowy108 wrote:Thanks, I see that..... I was wondering if there was any official word about why they canceled/delayed it. The album disappeared from a lot of places online.
There isn't usually any info why is album canceled/delayed, like with the Tekken 5 soundtrack, Namco/Team Entertainment hasn't said why they did cancel it.

And hopefully this Suikoden IV/Rhapsodia arrange album isn't cancelled. And regarding of Suikoden albums, any way possible to make a section in here at Suikosource for them?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Miura mentioned the 'Another World' Collection in the King Blog.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

My Piano collection, Echo's of Love and La Passione I have bought has the numbers KA-052, KA-046 and KA-059 on them Orrizonte has A&G-150

are those official or not or what?
Royal

Post by Royal »

Probably not, unfortunately. All of the soundtrack CDs I have have numbers that begin with KICA, KMCA, or KOLA. Orrizonte was KMCA57.

The only exceptions I've seen are the one promotional CD released in the US, and the CD included with Suikoden Tactics.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

Hmm.. the Suikoden III Celtic disc I have, or whatever it was called :? I can't rememeber, has KA-033 on it, The others I have, Suikoden, Suikoden III and Suikoden IV CD's all have Konami on them. Oh yes, the others I have with the KA and the A&G things have a smily face on it, so I was unsure because of that. Its got a smily face and then under it says Records LTD.
Razakin

Post by Razakin »

Mikalakatov wrote:Hmm.. the Suikoden III Celtic disc I have, or whatever it was called :? I can't rememeber, has KA-033 on it, The others I have, Suikoden, Suikoden III and Suikoden IV CD's all have Konami on them. Oh yes, the others I have with the KA and the A&G things have a smily face on it, so I was unsure because of that. Its got a smily face and then under it says Records LTD.
They're bootlegs.

Here's a list of the official albums and their catalogue numbers:
Genso Suikoden Original Game Soundtrack KICA-7696~7

Genso Suikoden II Original Game Soundtrack Complete Box KICA-7931~4 (Limited edition, contains both of the volumes)
Genso Suikoden II Original Soundtrack Vol.1 KICA-7935
Genso Suikoden II Original Soundtrack Vol.2 KICA-7937
Genso Suikoden II Music Collection ~Orrizonte~ KMCA-57

Genso Suikoden III Original Soundtrack KMCA-164
Genso Suikoden III Music Collection ~Kaze no Zawameki~ KMCA-170

Genso Suikoden IV Original Soundtrack KOLA-102~3
Genso Suikoden IV Music Collection ~Another World~ LC-1424

Genso Suikoden V Original Soundtrack GFCA-41~44 (Limited Edition, holds both of the volumes. Probably those volumes will be released separately someday.)

Genso Suikoden Music Collection ~Asian Collection~ KOLA-049
Genso Suikoden Music Collection ~Celtic Collection 2~ KOLA-036
Genso Suikoden Music Collection ~Celtic Collection 3~ KOLA-064
Genso Suikoden Music Collection ~Celtic Collection~ KOLA-022

Genso Suikoden Music Collection Produced by Hiroyuki Namba KMCA-107
Genso Suikoden Music Collection Produced by Kentaro Haneda KMCA-143

Genso Suikoden Piano Collection ~Avertunerio Antes Lance Mao~ KOLA-017
Genso Suikoden Piano Collection 2 KOLA-056

Genso Suikoden Vocal Collection ~Faraway Star Echoes Of Love~KOLA-018
Genso Suikoden Vocal Collection ~La passione commuove la storia~ KMCA-163

Konami has released 19 (or 20 if you count the GS II OST Box) albums, pretty good for a series of 5 games and 4 spinoff's. Still, we need a soundtrack for the Card Stories. :P

Also there's five 'promo' cd's too:
Genso Suikoden III Tokyo Gameshow 2002 Charity Auction CD
Only gotten in Tokyo Gameshow, I haven't even seen this on the 'net, so this is a rare one, maybe Sars has one O.o
Genso Suikoden IV Prelude CD 4861550165
Did come with the Genso Suikoden IV Prelude Book, contains 8 tracks, which all were avaible in wma-format in the games homepage. Catalogue number is the ISBN of the book.
Genso Suikoden V Limited Edition Music CD
This is a promo arrange CD that comes with the limited edition release of Suikoden V.
Genso Suikoden Orgel Collection
Promo CD part of mail-away offer with the purchase of 3 other Suikoden albums, limited to only 1000 prints.
The Music of Suikoden
Promotional CD from the Suikoden IV "Treasure Hunt" event on Konami's website

Edit: Added newest Suikoden albums to the list and re-ordered the list a little bit.
Last edited by Razakin on Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

Thank you Razakin, now I know what all I have to get when I get that other job I want. ^_^