Suikoden CDs

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
XavierSaintX

Post by XavierSaintX »

I just recently acquired the Celtic Collection III and it was pretty darned good. Anyone know how well the other two are? Anybody got them?

Also, I have this one track of Suikoden music a friend sent me via MP3 a long time ago, and its only labeled Suikoden "Main Theme" and it's pretty soft and quiet, nice relaxing and about 2 minutes long. Anyone know which game that could have come from? I can always jump it up to a website if need be for you all to hear it.
eViL bAz

Post by eViL bAz »

Excellent Albums the 3 of them so I recomend it also the Asian collection and The piano collection too OOOHHHmy good all suikoden albums are damn goodds hehehehe :lol:
Sami

Post by Sami »

Eao wrote:strange how they are allowed to sell pirated CDs in stores.
I didn't think it was "allowed"
Yea, basically it isn't allowed or legal, but customs officials have got bigger fish to fry than some obscure Asian CDs, and as for the criminality of the matter, nobody can do anything to the bootleg sellers until there's a charge brought against them.
Akira

Post by Akira »

I just recently bought the piano collection and two of the vocal collections. I'm going to be waiting for them ^^
Royal

Post by Royal »

Has anyone out there heard anything about any soundtrack CDs for Suikoden IV? The only CD I'm aware of is the Prelude CD, but it only has eight or so tracks on it, and a quick web search didn't turn up anything else.
Blackblade27

Post by Blackblade27 »

I got a great deal on ebay from a store called GKworld. I got 6 cds for like 40 bucks. Pretty sweet :D
Blackhand jr

Post by Blackhand jr »

Blackblade27 wrote:I got a great deal on ebay from a store called GKworld. I got 6 cds for like 40 bucks. Pretty sweet :D
That's becuase there bootlegs. I know you may not care, but just letting you know. The real thing will have the Konami logo on it.
Blackblade27

Post by Blackblade27 »

Actually to my knowledge they arent bootlegged they were all priced at about 10 to 12 bucks each but when I bought the collection i got like 20 bucks chopped off. It came with the two genso suikoden 3 soundtracks, genso suikoden piano collection, genso suikoden vocal collecttion la passione storia, genso suikoden echoes of love vocal collection, and genso suikoden 2 orrizonte soundtrack. I dont see how its bottlegged because ive seen various people saying they have these soundtracks. I have purchased dvds that were bootlegged and its easily noticed by obviously printed cover. But these cd's were sealed and even had the original stickers on them. So if they were bootlegged they did a pretty damn good job.

Well since you mentioned it would have konami on it i checked my cds and well what do you know there it is. hehehe.
Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning.
Royal

Post by Royal »

Bootlegs vary greatly in quality. Some actually have better production quality than some legit CDs I've seen (rarely, but it does happen). Doesn't change the fact that they're bootlegs, though.

The actual Konami soundtracks will have label numbers beginning with KMCA or KOLA, or KICA for the really old ones. Also, at least one of the soundtracks on their website (the Suikoden II 'Orrizonte' arranged soundtrack) has a tag identifying it as a Son May disc. That's a pretty good sign right there that it's a bootleg. Plus, if it's a Konami disc, the cardboard tag on the spine of the CD case should have the Konami logo on it, and I didn't see that for any of the discs on their site.
Blackhand jr

Post by Blackhand jr »

Yeah based off there website they have nothing but bootlegs.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Genso Suikoden IV OST news.

http://www.allrpg.com/rpgnews/news_show.php?newsid=2096
Music: Suikoden IV OST Coming
It seemed like the soundtrack wasn't going to be released since there had been no mention of it even after the American release of the game. Well, apparently it will be released. According to Game Music Revolution, the Genso Suikoden IV Original Soundtrack has a release date set at June 1, 2005.
Kenshi

Post by Kenshi »

YAY!!!
i have been waiting for this day!!!
now....over to yesasia.com to buy it
only $35
i'll pay
Joel

Post by Joel »

What language is the SIII themesong? And are there any lyrics of it translated yet?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

It's a fake language.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Suikoman444

Post by Suikoman444 »

I have a quick question, on the Suikoden II soundtrack where exactly in game is "Iron Fist of Anger" from?