True RuneBearer?

Hypothesis for, and analyses of, the various locations and backstory of the Suikoden world.
demon_sars

True RuneBearer?

Post by demon_sars »

Could it be that the heroes and characters that bear the true rune are actually decesdent of Ancient races that held the runes.
Komataguri

Re: True RuneBearer?

Post by Komataguri »

demon_sars wrote:Could it be that the heroes and characters that bear the true rune are actually decesdent of Ancient races that held the runes.

Who knows, True Runes choose their bearers for a reason...What that reason is we do not know, and varries from rune to rune.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

demon_sars wrote:Could it be that the heroes and characters that bear the true rune are actually decesdent of Ancient races that held the runes.
Doubt it. The ancients are the Sindarin and I don't think they crossbreeded with humans. I think Suikoden 5 has some answers( or just more questions) concerning Sindarin and pre-Sindarin civilisations but I havn't completed it yet.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Wraith wrote:
Doubt it. The ancients are the Sindarin and I don't think they crossbreeded with humans. I think Suikoden 5 has some answers( or just more questions) concerning Sindarin and pre-Sindarin civilisations but I havn't completed it yet.
Who said the Sindar are not humans?

They were just very advanced and built ruins everywhere, Dosn't mean they were not human.
demon_sars

Post by demon_sars »

Komataguri wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Who said the Sindar are not humans?

They were just very advanced and built ruins everywhere, Dosn't mean they were not human.
humans?nah...they knew alot about the runes..if they are humans...its not nice haha :twisted: :lol:
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I think they were Humanoid, but I beleive the Rune of Change changed them alot. Including their Physiology. The reason why I think they are Humanoid is because the doors in their riuns are all big enough to let a human pass.
Night

Post by Night »

Wraith wrote:I think they were Humanoid, but I beleive the Rune of Change changed them alot. Including their Physiology. The reason why I think they are Humanoid is because the doors in their riuns are all big enough to let a human pass.
However, that applies to many of the races in the Suiko world, including elve and the kobolds.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Post by suiko2fan2 »

I don't know, there was a lot speculation that the Falena Royal Family had some descendent's from the Ancient Sindar..i am sure this has been heavily debated in others threads, but it seemed somewhat relevant in this thread as well. I think it was part of the reason why members of the royal family had uniquely platinum hair.
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Um... the Sindar weren't human?
Lorelai says that she is a descendent of the Sindar, so is Lorelai not fully human?
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Sagiri wrote:
Um... the Sindar weren't human?
Lorelai says that she is a descendent of the Sindar, so is Lorelai not fully human?
Lorelai is joking.
Iesous

Post by Iesous »

If you speak to Lorelai again directly after she claims to be a descendant, she says that she was joking. And I believe she makes fun of you for believing her.
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Well that's rude. Didn't the king of the ancient armes kingdom bear the sun rune? And then he went mad.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

Sounds quite far-fetched to me. Especially when the Rune of Punishment latches on to the closest person when its previous host dies.
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

The Sindar are said to be a "clan," so the assumption would be that they're human. None of the publications so far insinuates that they're a different race. If they are, they wouldn't call them a "clan," but would use the Japanese term that would define them as a separate race.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Vextor wrote:The Sindar are said to be a "clan," so the assumption would be that they're human. None of the publications so far insinuates that they're a different race. If they are, they wouldn't call them a "clan," but would use the Japanese term that would define them as a separate race.
So out of curiosity, what do they call the Lizard Clan?
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.