Sindar Ruins in Toran or the Is. Nations

Hypothesis for, and analyses of, the various locations and backstory of the Suikoden world.
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Sindar Ruins in Toran or the Is. Nations

Post by suiko2fan2 »

Does anyone know if there are Sindar Ruins in the Toran Republic or Island Nations? I was thinking that maybe the obel ruins might be Sindarian in origin, but i don't know. Likewise, with Toran, i can't recall any place with ruins. I imagine there are some, i mean they're everywhere else in the world.
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
Antimatzist

Re: Sindar Ruins in Toran or the Is. Nations

Post by Antimatzist »

I think Gregminster is build on Sindarian Ruins, but I'm not so sure about this(I think it's only mentioned in the many only-japan novels).

Yeah, the Ruins of Obel might be of Sindarian origin, but noone knows for certain...
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Antimatzist wrote:I think Gregminster is build on Sindarian Ruins, but I'm not so sure about this(I think it's only mentioned in the many only-japan novels).
yes it's mentioned in japanese publications only but it's not like they ever bother to translate anything but the actual games for other fans. anyway, it's mentioned in our History/Geography section:
Pannu Yakuta
Pannu Yakuta is the residence of generals who govern the Great Forest, and used to be the headquarters for Barbarossa during the Succession War. The castle is built on top of an old ruin--said to be Sindarin in origin.

and i thought Shasarazade was also Sindarian but that's not mentioned in our article.
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

Wasnt Toran Castle a Sindaran artifact?
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

I always thought Toran Castle has been a big rock in which the Scarlet Moon Emprie has build a military base <_<
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

i really thought that floating garden was a clue that the Toran Castle was indeed Sindarin

...hmmm
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

I guess the Obel Ruins is a Sindarin creation. Otherwise, who would have done those...?
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!