Pesmerga and Yuber

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Yuber's always had a King Crimson.

Regarding Pesmerga's absence, this is explained because Yuber played a central role.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

I still don't think that Konami wants Yuber gone. Hell, he 'teleported' from his last scene in SIII, and he was in every Suikoden (besides SIV). He seems like the character that you can count on showing up wherever there is true chaos, but who knows?

As for Pesmerga, well he seems more disposable than Yuber. Hell, he wasn't even supposed to be in Suikoden II, so that tells us alot.

If the future installments of Suikoden are set after Suikoden III, I believe that Yuber will undoubtedly show up in most, if not all of these games until he is killed, or something close to it.

It's sad that Murayama left Konami though. Now we won't get the real 'feeling' as to how the whole Suikoden series was supposed to continue/conclude.
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
Lino_En_Kuldes

Post by Lino_En_Kuldes »

damn that would suck if it was true and they didnt have it in 3, it would have been the perfect duel to play out. i guess all i can hope is that its more bad translation from konami
DeathChaser

Post by DeathChaser »

Onley reason i think Pesmerga wants to kill Yuber is because Yuber, as he usually does,sometimes before Suikoden 1 attacked the place where Pesmerga lived killed or destroyed or did something to piss off Pesmerga .Something like Neclord did to Viktor and Pesmerga is out to kill Yuber.That something might involve King or important Person or important object or city or temple or whatever in Suiko world and as i have heard they will duke it out in the final Suiko game .So i just wanted to say that Pesmerga is out for revange and since hes lookin all over the Suiko world for Yuber its something so powerfull that its gonna be resolved in the last Suikoden .And for that stupid theory that Yuber is chaos and Pemergae is good i mean common its stupid ..someone with name like Pesmerga couldnt be representative of good and good people are never obsessed with suicidal revange and lust for someones death so much like Pesmerga wants Yuber dead.He even participated in two seperate wars just so he can at least get some info on Yuber.And as someone has mentioned before,representative of good to be in black armor and halmet with horns haha its just silly idea .Pesmerga is the best Suiko character they should make a Suiko game with him as main character and Yuber as the leader of the opposing force .With little of imagination it could be masterpiace.
What ?Wo are you..
Sirus2ooo

Contriversitial theroy about The Black Knights

Post by Sirus2ooo »

Although this may be completely disrgarded I have a theory about the two black knights.
Yuber and Pesmerga, I fear have nothing to do with the true runes directly, this is shown by Yubers distaste for the holders of the runes (shown in suiko 2) and his complete lack in interest in obtaining one (his eight demon rune is a custom rune as aposed to the theory of it being a true) however I believe that the knights are the physical incarnation of Chaos and Dharma according to Lucs prophecy. This is further supported by there respective attitudes.
Lemmy Claypool

Re: Contriversitial theroy about The Black Knights

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Sirus2ooo wrote:Although this may be completely disrgarded I have a theory about the two black knights.
Yuber and Pesmerga, I fear have nothing to do with the true runes directly, this is shown by Yubers distaste for the holders of the runes (shown in suiko 2) and his complete lack in interest in obtaining one (his eight demon rune is a custom rune as aposed to the theory of it being a true) however I believe that the knights are the physical incarnation of Chaos and Dharma according to Lucs prophecy. This is further supported by there respective attitudes.
Yuber is a True Rune bearer though, he holds the Eightfold Rune.

His Eight Devil rune is a completely different rune.

I'm sick of saying "rune".
Speilman

Post by Speilman »

This has nothing to do with the runes on Yuber and stuff, its just a fun fact: When I got Pesmerga in Suikoden 1, his Hp was at 666. I don't know if it means anything, just thought I'd say it.
Up in the sky...its a bird...no its a plane...wait, ITS SPEILMAN!!!!
TrueEightfold

Post by TrueEightfold »

DeathChaser....I don't even know what to say. I mean at first i thought you might just be stupid, but then you went on a rant on how you think this is another revenge scenario. Case being, as you already stated, they've done this. Viktor/Neclord. They aren't doing it again, and not telling us. You ended with him being the main character of a game, thats even more idiotic. And Pesmerga isn't the coolest. That role is best fit for people like Georg, Geddoe, and the great Yuber.

And Sirus2ooo even though Lemmy Claypool already stated it, just to reinforce, Yuber holds a True Rune, so your post loses water. Furthermore, I don't know what your theory is, you simply seemed to state that Yuber doens't like True Runes and doesn't want one (which is false) and that they are Chaos and Dharma(order) which has already been stated...

My best guess is that, like Hugo's real father, unless they full explain it in the next few games, they are just going to give us the overall reasons behind the two, let us all speculate, and then Konami will give us info on what is canon and what is not

Kind of like what we are doing right now...According to SIII, we assume they are Chaos and Dharma, I'm just waiting for Konami to tell us were right and finally let the two go. Like Chaos_Zero said, with the departure of Murayama, a lot of these sidestories are going to fade away
"We did not choose to be the guardians at the gate, but there is no one else"
Yuber

Post by Yuber »

the majority of theories in this thread are dumb and stupid tbh.

one thing you could speculate could be that yuber did fight pesgmera after suikoden 2 and took his king crimson which is why he has two in suikoden 3 and pesmgera is no where to be found, keep in mind that out of all suikoden's, suikoden 3 is the latest in suikoden timeline.
me > world
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

the good thing is WE ARE DEFFINETLEY GOING TO SEE YUBER AGAIN

Yuber holds 1 of the 27....so that alone guarantees Yuber will be back
Ven

Re: Pesmerga and Yuber

Post by Ven »

Yuber is a True Rune bearer though, he holds the Eightfold Rune.

His Eight Devil rune is a completely different rune.

I'm sick of saying "rune".
Then say Hachifusa.

And like definite previous words said--who knows how many countless times--I'm sure Yuber will be back (Pesmerga...maybe one more time?) heh heh. Surely Konami wouldn't just go and forget about them. XD That just would not be right.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

so long as yuber holds the Hachifusa rune he is Guaranteed to be in a future installment

unless of course Konami decides to have yuber killed between games by a new character and that character takes his true rune...thats like the only way Yuber wont be seen again....because his true rune must and will be seen again{oh wait we never actually saw his rune...even more of a reason for him and that rune to be seen!}
Jaguar Muscle

Post by Jaguar Muscle »

Yuber is Pesmerga and vice versa! The reason they are identical and have the same weapons is such. Pesmerga is Yubers shadow thats why hes always one step behind Yuber. Also we dont pay attetion to our shadows so Yuber gives Pesmerga no mind. Yuber's rune the Hachifusa Rune created Pesmerga, the price of the runes power was casting off your shadow. Plus they are not human since neither one is a whole person nor do they eat, sleep. ect. Also this is why Pesmerga is so silent.
MrTomJoad

Post by MrTomJoad »

I always liked the Dharma and Chaos theory about Yuber and Pesmerga. I also believe that did well to explain why Yuber was more important in S3 than in previous installments. Since the struggle between the two was the overall plot of the game it made since that Yuber himself was so interested in its outcome. At the same time though, that makes it even more akward that Pesmerga was not present.

I was also disappointed to see that neither of them where in the last two games. This to me actually messed with Yubers character a little, as I always saw him as more of an entity than a person. Sort of a creature that was attracted to chaos and appeared whenever a war broke out. The fact that he missed two whole wars, big ones at that, kind of upsets me.

Also when was it confirmed that Yuber had a true rune? I've been away from the boards for a while and last time I checked it was just a theory. Is it confirmed now?
Jaguar Muscle

Post by Jaguar Muscle »

I know its confirm but other than the charecter section here on suikosourc i dont know where to find it out.