Pesmerga and Yuber

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Luko

Pesmerga and Yuber

Post by Luko »

Ok, so i was having a conversation with another huge suikoden fan over a chatlog in world of warcraft, And he was saying how he hoped yuber would be in 4. So eventually we got to talking about these two and their inevitable duel, and why they don't like each other in the first place. So i was thinking maybe at one point Yuber's True Rune got tired of him and saw a good host in Pesmerga. So it did the thing those true runes do and left Yuber for him. But then To get it back maybe Yuber did something extremely bad (or good in the True runes eyes) to get in its good graces and it came back. Now this pissed pesmerga off because he liked the power. So of course i figures the only way to get the rune back is kill him.

i don't know but that could lead into an intresting back story :P
You call that an army? Where's your castle?
Flame Champion

Post by Flame Champion »

that's not very likely, but is possible i guess

the popular theory seems to be that these two represent Order (Pesmerga) and chaos (Yuber).
Luko

Post by Luko »

Yea but pesmerga wear black, I wouldn't want my knights of order in black armor, kinda feels rhetorical.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

How does that feel rhetorical?
Flame Champion

Post by Flame Champion »

lol....rhetorical. maybe he meant ironic?
Luko

Post by Luko »

Maybe i did..*shrug*
Rai-Jin

Post by Rai-Jin »

I think for myself the Dharma and Chaos Theory is dumb
bla
jowy blight

Post by jowy blight »

i do not think pesmerga need a power he is verry strong.
he beat yuber in suikoden 1.
he want another thing.
but i do not know what :twisted:
Luko

Post by Luko »

I was pretty sure they tied in 1.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Pesmerga defeated Yuber's army, but in a duel, Yuber ran away instead of seriously engaging Pesmerga. So it's inconclusive.

(this is info from the novel)
Lino_En_Kuldes

Post by Lino_En_Kuldes »

i thought it was pretty bad that they gave yuber such a big role in sk3 only to just completely forget pesmerga. i mean they are supposed to be rivals and all
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Well, I don't know if they are suppose to be rivals. All we know is that Pesmerga is chasing Yuber, but we have no idea why. They obviously know eachother, but it seems that Yuber really has no intentions of having a direct conflict with Pesmerga. Usually a rivalry spawns from an equal interest in both parties involved. Yuber does not seem to be interested in Pesmerga in the slightest.
Gazer117

Post by Gazer117 »

I would like to bring to light the fact that as far as we know neither on of them has seemed to age. This leads to my theory that they Both have true Runes and that the two oppose each other like the black sword and bright shield.
Lino_En_Kuldes

Post by Lino_En_Kuldes »

true i'll give u that, its pretty strange that pesmerga is so intent on catching him while yuber doesnt even seem to know he existes. i hope that in a future game they give some more insight into their conflict
Dakkon

Post by Dakkon »

regarding lino's post:
i've also heard speculated that somewhere between 2 and 3 that yuber and pesmerga may have already had their conflict and yuber may have won. that would explain a: pesmerga's abscense and b: yuber's possesion of the king crimson.
i dont really have an opinion on it, but it seems possible.