Kyle and Sialeeds

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
LadyCyclone

Kyle and Sialeeds

Post by LadyCyclone »

I know it was hinted in the game that Sialeeds found Kyle rather annoying and Kyle was just his usual pervy self with her the same way he is with everyone, but did anyone else get the impression that there was something more serious going on between them? What about the scene where Kyle barges into her room and says in this wistful way, "It's exactly the way she left it..." or he talks to the prince about her reasons for what she did. I heard somewhere that someone played a scene in the game whereby Kyle had intended to ask Sialeeds to marry him, but I can't find any information on this anywhere else?
Belle

Re: Kyle and Sialeeds

Post by Belle »

I'm pretty sure Kyle had a thing for Sialeeds. He even has an extra special line for her if you add him to the party while she's already in it. I don't get the impression she returned his feelings, though.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Nah. She was special to him, in that she was a member of the family that he was dedicated to, so for that reason he would likely favour her above most other women in the army whom he had only just met, but I don't think there was anything more serious going on between them beyond that.
FliktorForce

Post by FliktorForce »

You know, I got the impression that Kyle is the type who chases women just for the thrill of the chase. I've known his type, they get bored if the chase is too easy, but if they find someone who's just not interested they just keep chasing because it's fun. Of course Sialeeds kinda seems like the type who just likes to be chased, but never actually get involved with a guy. She's got too much political baggage to really indulge in it, but it's kinda fun to flirt. Or at least pretend you're more insulted than you actually are.
Still waiting for that daring piece of fan art with Zahak and Galleon sharing eyeliner in the bathroom.
tovath

Post by tovath »

I feel I should point out that at one you can talk to Kyle in the middle of the night and he will say something to the tune of Sialeeds is not in her room like she normally is at this hour.
Yes I am writing a fanfic. How did you guess?